VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, she is doing that (given her reaction to MC revealing he fucked V), at least until things become official between her and MC.

And it's almost a certainty we'll need to make a choice between all these LIs (given dev's previous game, we had to make a choice for the definitive LI) it's more likely more and more these LIs will not be okay with sharing anymore, with more Chapters of the game go past.
Perhaps, but the developer has stated (back near the beginning of the game) that there will be at least 2 throuples.

Your guess is as good as mine as to which girls will be included in any of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: McGreed

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Perhaps, but the developer has stated (back near the beginning of the game) that there will be at least 2 throuples.

Your guess is as good as mine as to which girls will be included in any of them.
I thought Ines and Vi as a guaranteed throuple, which could still be but there is no concrete proof in game. Now, on the other hand, i can almost guarantee an Elspeth and Vi throuple given the amount of thirst between them and the game jabbing at us about them.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
He just fought last update. MMA fighters don't fight every other day, there's months between matches.
And you think this game is going day-to-day?
Not to mention with fighters, there's different factors involved which may extend those months intervals in between matches, such as injuries, all the other fighters already getting matchups (so noone available for the fighter to fight at this moment), and others.
That could be 3 months, 5 months or even longer, depending on the situation.

Heck, take Michael Chandler for example.
Dude literally waited around 2 years (longingly lol) for Conor for their fight, only for Conor to pull out of their fight the last moment due to toe injury :HideThePain:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I thought Ines and Vi as a guaranteed throuple, which could still be but there is no concrete proof in game. Now, on the other hand, i can almost guarantee an Elspeth and Vi throuple given the amount of thirst between them and the game jabbing at us about them.
Vi & Ines I could see as a good possibility.

Not so sure about Els & Vi though.
This update showed that both are incredibly possessive towards MC & see each other as a huge competition (something that Amrit doesn't seem to have with either of them).
And while there was a line from Els saying (iirc) "I could eat her (V) up." in her dialogue with MC and her congratulating V for MC shagging her, that effect I feels cancels out with Els saying "I'll make him mine. (and I don't interpret that as sharing lol)" & V saying "I won't lose to her (Els)." etc

But I guess only time will tell.

Reactions: Walter Victor

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Walter Victor
I have a feeling that Vi and Ines is going to be the throuple esque.
My second choice would be kana+Amrit.
lorkdubo
Els dont share tho.
but maybe somehow Vi enter two different throuples, seems too much...
While Amrit has a good relationship with Kana and is her fan, I think they have more of a mentor & student like relationship than a couple.
After the update, I think following could be possible throuples;

- Vi & Ines
- Amrit & Ines (these two have gotten really close and cozy in this update)

I think Els & Kana will remain solo exclusive paths.

There are those "interesting girls" points, though. The one I can see as a solo route is Kana.
I remember seeing those points when using KoGa's WT mod in the past, but he now stopped working on the mod so there's no way to check.
I do definitely remember Amrit having the "interested in girls" points though, but as for the rest I dunno.

But I think just one or 2 throuple options should be enough.
Any more than that, and I think it may become overkill.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I know it's never going to happen, but I personally would like to see the throuple paths given to the side girls, Serena/Katie, or the two ring girls, for example.

Although echoing everybody else, I think Vi/Ines is all but a lock.

Reactions: Triple OG

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Not to mention with fighters, there's different factors involved which may extend those months intervals in between matches, such as injuries, all the other fighters already getting matchups (so noone available for the fighter to fight at this moment), and others.
That could be 3 months, 5 months or even longer, depending on the situation.

Heck, take Michael Chandler for example.
Dude literally waited around 2 years (longingly lol) for Conor for their fight, only for Conor to pull out of their fight the last moment due to toe injury :HideThePain:
You are missing the fact that the game jumped from Christmas to early spring at best, almost instantly. Creative works like books, movies, games are not real time. Apart from 24, and some others.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
I chose the black outfit for Kana, but she is still in the white one is this a bug or is there anyother variable that i'm not aware of?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GeoffG

Mar 4, 2024
It's clearly going to be Ines and Amrit. They've had a flirty twosome vibe going since the start

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I chose the black outfit for Kana, but she is still in the white one is this a bug or is there anyother variable that i'm not aware of?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She even explains it to you in the scene bro, she said that's (the black one if you have chosen it) is the new Kana Hojo outfit but for this evening she called herself something else and was anonymous (thats why she choose a different, the white, outfit).

About the throuple discussions: I cant see a throuple involving Els AT ALL. Even if she would like it (she doesnt) , its not really possible considering her status and everything, she isnt a "free" college gal, shes the heir of a massive legacy which seems to be very important to her (her responsibility, not the status).

Kana/Amrit and Vi/Ines may be possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joint311

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
She even explains it to you in the scene bro, she said that's (the black one if you have chose it) is the new Kana Hojo outfit but for this evening she called herself something else and was anonymous (thats why she choose a different, the white, outfit).

About the throuple discussions: I cant see a throuple involving Els AT ALL. Even if she would like it (she doesnt) , its not really possible considering her status and everything, she isnt a "free" college gal, shes the heir of a massive legacy which seems to be very important to her (her responsibility, not the status).

Kana/Amrit and Vi/Ines may be possible.
well that was embarrasing... i kinda didnd't pay atention at it but after replaying it i feel like a dumbass

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You are missing the fact that the game jumped from Christmas to early spring at best, almost instantly. Creative works like books, movies, games are not real time. Apart from 24, and some others.
lol and you're missing my point that sometimes fighters may go extensive periods without fights.
There's fighters who are constantly active and fights frequently (like 3 or 4 times a year), whereas there are also fighters who fight much much less like once or twice per year, it depends on the fighter).

So why does it even matter that MC didn't have a fight in this chapter?
There's nothing guaranteeing or implying that MC is one of those most active fighters.
Nor did the dev make a promise saying "there will be a fight every chapter" lol

So even with the game jumping from Christmas to early Spring as you said, I see no issue with it.
And even if he's an active fighter, I just don't see this as that big of an issue that you seem to be making it out to be (shrugs)

The Fights will come with the Tourney when the dev feels it's ready; and as Ava said before, I have a feeling this is intentional to build up MC vs Marshman fight, & to have it coincide with Amrit and the current champion fight.
There's no point in just having a fight in just for the sake of it when it serves no purpose in the story without building things up.

Not to mention, while MMA is a big part of MC's life, it's not the only thing going on with him.
The center he works at, not to mention the relationship with the girls (like supporting Kana with her return), it's all gotta be balanced.

I'm kinda getting the impression that you're expecting a fight in every chapter, but I highly doubt that will actually be the case with this one.
My guess is, we'll either have one or, perhaps two at most fights for MC before the game finishes.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well if Els won't share with my Vi and Ines, then I'm afraid she's going to have to get kicked to the curb get a separate save.
I think same could be said the other way around, given Vi's reaction to Els ("I won't lose to her!") in this update :KEK:

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
lol and you're missing my point that sometimes fighters may go extensive periods without fights.
There's fighters who are constantly active and fights frequently (like 3 or 4 times a year), whereas there are also fighters who fight much much less like once or twice per year, it depends on the fighter).

So why does it even matter that MC didn't have a fight in this chapter?
There's nothing guaranteeing or implying that MC is one of those most active fighters.
Nor did the dev make a promise saying "there will be a fight every chapter" lol

So even with the game jumping from Christmas to early Spring as you said, I see no issue with it.
And even if he's an active fighter, I just don't see this as that big of an issue that you seem to be making it out to be (shrugs)

The Fights will come with the Tourney when the dev feels it's ready; and as Ava said before, I have a feeling this is intentional to build up MC vs Marshman fight, & to have it coincide with Amrit and the current champion fight.
There's no point in just having a fight in just for the sake of it when it serves no purpose in the story without building things up.

Not to mention, while MMA is a big part of MC's life, it's not the only thing going on with him.
The center he works at, not to mention the relationship with the girls (like supporting Kana with her return), it's all gotta be balanced.

I'm kinda getting the impression that you're expecting a fight in every chapter, but I highly doubt that will actually be the case with this one.
My guess is, we'll either have one or, perhaps two at most fights for MC before the game finishes.
I see your points and even though I don't agree with them I can respect your point of view, or preferences. We can have different tastes; and a chapter may disappoint one of us, while making the other wet. That's the beauty of creative works. We would only have a single novel if it was easy to please everyone, with one great work.

Yet again, you're missing the part where Valentine is fighting in two different weight classes, and wants to have a third. That explains what kinda fighter he is.

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes