VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
ok, i will try to explain one more time. i was finish, complete first part of this game, save it, all good. and after i deleted first part of this update and let only my saves and put second part means part 2 this, when i was launch save file where i was been last but nothin more.
maybe deleting the persistant file helps

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
In most games there's no aftermath even, it's like everyone just moves on like nothing happened.. Lol in one of my sbaes on Become a rockstar I didn't even get a chance to break up with some of the chicks...they just found out about each other, and broke up with me.. Didn't see them again after that
Ahh the consequences of being a rascal! LOL

There will be Throuples. I'm not saying who.
Interesting, so maybe not the worst idea to let Vi sleep with Amrit instead of the MC...

This was very enjoyable, and having never played The Author, spoilers are a nonfactor. I can't say how much I appreciate the games that give you agency over your choices and don't force relationships or relations on you. Plus not having the harem option is a plus for me, not that it will be easy to choose in this case I can already make a case for Amrit and Vi then based purely on aesthetics Kana might be my favorite but need to get to know her better. So far everything is great. Writing, story, renders and models. Looking forward to the next chapter!

So did anyone else call their MC Greg? :D
The Hammer! I didn't think of that lol

ok, i will try to explain one more time. i was finish, complete first part of this game, save it, all good. and after i deleted first part of this update and let only my saves and put second part means part 2 this, when i was launch save file where i was been last but nothin more.
Did you try using one of your auto saves from a bit earlier? That works for me sometimes, then you should be able to zip to new content which you should be able to do anyway since it's only one chapter deep.

EfeGR

Aug 22, 2021
The first part was above my expectations, now I've finished the second part and I can't find anything to say it's a very nice game with everything. deserves more attention.

PureSADIST

Jul 6, 2017
Man while playing a VN i generally think if dev would do it like this it could have been better but i am just going to say one thing and that is i have nothing to say this game is PERFECT for me and if game keeps going it looks like this game will be a looong one and i thank you man.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
How in the 9 hells are we supposed to choose ONE girl here!!?? Jesus H Christ.......Vi and Amrit the young inexperienced ones or Serena, Elsie and Rana the older experienced ones........fuck.........sometimes I wish you where a lot worse in writing stories.....
This is gonna drive me nuttier than squirrel crap!
Feeling your pain. Seriously pulled by tenterhooks in each of their direction.
As i said earlier, dev is an evil master of temptation.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Oh man... after playing "The Author", in which STWA_Dev lets you safely be a manslut for the first chapters (and the girls either don't know or don't care that you are), I am really hoping that Unbroken follows suit. It has so far, doesn't look to be any real consequences yet for being a playboy, but I am really looking forward to subsequent releases regardless.

As was the same with The Author, each love interest or interests are smart, beautiful, and have character.

I'm sure I'll end up having saves for every combination, because even now I can't pick just one.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The only thing I don't like about this game is how many variables each girl has without an explanation of what they give. Like els has like 7 variables and we dont really know what the difference between love + trust or love + secret is.

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
there is actually a walkthrough mod that gives you some idea on what the dialogue choices give you.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I mean, there isn't a separate download for Part 1. Part 1 is included in the download for Part 2. Or am I missing something? Next time the dev updates they'll call it Part 3, but it will contain Parts 1-3.
No, what I mean is when part 1 released, did u make an android port? Or u just started to make android port of this game when part 2 released? So I can know and follow your android port.

Yes, part 1 is included in part 1 and part 3 will be included part 1 + 2

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
No, what I mean is when part 1 released, did u make an android port? Or u just started to make android port of this game when part 2 released? So I can know and follow your android port.

Yes, part 1 is included in part 1 and part 3 will be included part 1 + 2
I started with 2.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
STWA
Is a games series that is well written out but they just seem too short and somewhat rushed, like the dev/writer has too much on their mind and just needs to pump it out. In some cases this could be good but in others where good longer plot has potential to be a massive VN it is some what disappointing. None the less games by the STWAdev are worth a playthrough

and as always if you like the dev and are able to, support them

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
STWA
Is a games series that is well written out but they just seem too short and somewhat rushed, like the dev/writer has too much on their mind and just needs to pump it out. In some cases this could be good but in others where good longer plot has potential to be a massive VN it is some what disappointing. None the less games by the STWAdev are worth a playthrough

and as always if you like the dev and are able to, support them
1400 renders, 30,000 words is too short of an update? In like 3 months? What the hell is wrong with people. Thats over a years worth of content for 99% of the devs on this site.

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes