VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Oh god damn I feel a catfight coming up and I'm not happy about it.
Maybe we can turn that into oil wrestling? :HideThePain:
oh yes,i can see it already,kana is a fighter,but elspeth, oh baby,that fiery look and eyes towards kana "no i don't shake your hand, i break your neck and crush you inside the minute." oh elspeth,if you look at me like that,i'm instantly melted for you!! :love: :love:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You may not know Walter Victor, but... is this just a typo? Some part of the text copied from previous sneak peak post and the date just not changed? I was a bit confused by this part.
It is two different Sneak Peek posts from the dates listed. They show completely different different images and have completely different texts, and were posted on Patreon a week apart.

Perhaps the confusion comes because I posted them here one right after the other. I apologize for this, but I was without a computer for over a week, hence the delay in the earlier post.

EDIT: Aha, I see what you're getting at. I don't know how that 08/02 date got there, but it was posted to Patreon on 10/02. The Patreon time stamp currently shows .

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The dev update was late this week, but let's cover it now just in case I'm busy tomorrow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From what I can tell, STWAdev has completed 131 renders and around -2500 words in the last 8 days, an average of ~114 renders an -2187 words per week. I'm extremely confused about the animations; last week it sounded like they were posed awaiting art assets to be rendered, but now we learn they haven't even been posed. Apparently they're in some indeterminate quantum state and the only thing we can be certain of is that none are complete. Thus our overall averages are approximately 521 renders, 0 animations and 3646 words per week since work on Part 5 began. Here are the charts, though only renders is particularly helpful, IMHO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure what more I can add. Animations have seemingly been on the cusp of being worked on for weeks and the first draft of the script is likewise hovering in a nearly complete state. Render progress remains steady, but it's not clear what the proper render target should be, much less if renders are a valid indication of overall progress. :confused:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Someone tells me about Vi scars, i'm really intrigued to know some about it e.e

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
if it is explained then it's told in game by herself (vaguely remember that she told story to some1).
Goooooood, i'm still reading it, but the story so far is good :3

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Goooooood, i'm still reading it, but the story so far is good :3
I don't think it's been made completely explicit, but some hints have been dropped. She has a bad reaction to a crowded setting and we know there was some sort of trauma. I suspect she may have been too close to a bombing event, or maybe it was something as simple as a bad accident. Hope it will come out fully soon.

Reactions: imadumb

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I keep seying "Esdeath" everytime i saw her name :V View attachment 2087965
By the way, she's the best girl until now :V
We need to take a look at her mom. She must've gotten her curves from someone, and that someone def wasn't her dad. I'm afraid she'll grow fat if she ever lets herself go. And since she's a tightly coiled spring, this is quite likely.

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes