VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

BadThingsHere

Mar 15, 2021
What happens if you choose stern lectures? Does it open up a path for a submissive relationship or is it not that type of game

I chose stern lecture and she called me 'sir', I like that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What happens if you choose stern lectures? Does it open up a path for a submissive relationship or is it not that type of game

I chose stern lecture and she called me 'sir', I like that
more like respecting.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon report from the developer:

Check In 09/14/2022

Lot's to do on the homefront today so keeping this as brief as possible.

Script is sitting at 40,000 or so words. That's about where it'll be final count, still need to do my typical rewrite. So could go up a little or down a little depending. But for general purposes we're about done here. Still on track to get it off to proof by October.

Renders are good. 351 of renders completed of 351 posed. Completely caught up at the moment which is always a nice feeling.

Animations are in a decent place first set of 5 is blocked out, first two are nearing completion on the rough draft stage. Very pleased with how these are turning out, think you will as well.

Thanks as always for the support, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Latest Patreon report from the developer:

Check In 09/14/2022

Lot's to do on the homefront today so keeping this as brief as possible.

Script is sitting at 40,000 or so words. That's about where it'll be final count, still need to do my typical rewrite. So could go up a little or down a little depending. But for general purposes we're about done here. Still on track to get it off to proof by October.

Renders are good. 351 of renders completed of 351 posed. Completely caught up at the moment which is always a nice feeling.

Animations are in a decent place first set of 5 is blocked out, first two are nearing completion on the rough draft stage. Very pleased with how these are turning out, think you will as well.

Thanks as always for the support, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!
Sounds like we completed 168 renders and around 4000 words this week; overall, we're now averaging ~49 renders and 5600 words per week since Part 4 launched. We also confirmed there are currently no completed animations, though there are 5 working through the queue. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things seem to be going well, but it's still too soon to make any meaningful speculations. We should get a sense of how long the animations take to complete next week, at which point we can at least make some estimates based on the size of the last episode.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Sounds like we completed 168 renders and around 4000 words this week; overall, we're now averaging ~49 renders and 5600 words per week since Part 4 launched. We also confirmed there are currently no completed animations, though there are 5 working through the queue. Here are the charts:
Things seem to be going well, but it's still too soon to make any meaningful speculations. We should get a sense of how long the animations take to complete next week, at which point we can at least make some estimates based on the size of the last episode.
As always grateful you take the time to do all this. For all the games you do it for. Not quite sure why I find it as interesting as I do, and yet, I do. It's more than just 'it's good to have a sense of progress', I find them fun to read. And (also as always) thank you to you Walter Victor for posting the updates.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another outfit poll from the developer at Patreon:

Outfit Poll 09/19/2022

Heya guys. Sorry for the delay on this, it's been a busy from the IRL side of things. Anyway easy poll for you this week.

Thanks for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!

A 73%

B 12%

C 16%

51 votes total · 6 days left

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
A would be my choice followed by C. B doesn't really fit for someone this age and her character.

Reactions: Cahmon

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
STWAdev posted a new development update yesterday. Hopefully Walter Victor won't mind if I post it here before I update the the charts.

Not a lot to work with this week. We completed 86 renders; overall, the average is now ~54 renders/week. I don't think we completed any animations, though I may be misinterpreting what STWAdev meant by them being 'blocked out' or 'on the belt.' No word on words, either, so I presume he's still on the first draft at around 40,000 words. Anyway, here are the charts:
As you can see, our render rate is a bit low at the moment, but that's not cause for much alarm; the rate is highly variable, and STWAdev did say this was a bad week. The real question will be the animations, so hopefully they will start to roll off the assembly line soon.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just started this one and I'm on board with the story so far. Pacing seems good.
That said, am I the only one that's just a bit bothered with everyone, every single character looking like someone peed in their cornflakes this morning? Constantly. I know a tragedy happened and all that, but even before that plot point.
Not sure if that eases up at some stage and I assure you I don't want creepy mannequin smiles all over but it's hard to overlook so far.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Just started this one and I'm on board with the story so far. Pacing seems good.
That said, am I the only one that's just a bit bothered with everyone, every single character looking like someone peed in their cornflakes this morning? Constantly. I know a tragedy happened and all that, but even before that plot point.
Not sure if that eases up at some stage and I assure you I don't want creepy mannequin smiles all over but it's hard to overlook so far.
Oh, Mario, I'm glad that you're trying this game :BootyTime:
I'm not sure what you mean because I didn't notice it and I didn't have such feeling before. Could you refresh my memory with a few screenshots where something does not suit you and repels you?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Oh, Mario, I'm glad that you're trying this game :BootyTime:
I'm not sure what you mean because I didn't notice it and I didn't have such feeling before. Could you refresh my memory with a few screenshots where something does not suit you and repels you?
Should have known you'd hang around in here. And you know if you're happy, I'm happy. :Kappa:
You can't just ask for screenshots after I've been playing for like 2 hours only, I haven't even made more than 1 save yet.

Can't imagine you don't know what I mean but anyways, here goes:

As far as I've seen most characters are like that. It's like every single one is Bella from BaDik.
Oh and I haven't used the wording "repel" anywhere, you did that. Just feels a little emotionless. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Should have known you'd hang around in here. And you know if you're happy, I'm happy. :Kappa:
You can't just ask for screenshots after I've been playing for like 2 hours only, I haven't even made more than 1 save yet.

As far as I've seen most characters are like that. It's like every single one is Bella from BaDik.
Oh and I haven't used the wording "repel" anywhere, you did that. Just feels a little emotionless. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive.
Yeah, if you mean "emotionless" characters from the very beginning or their sadness and negative, you're a little bit right :BootyTime: It's like every single character has own demons and we're slowly got introduced to them, with short moments of fun like in club, in Kana's gym or some other moments that I don't want to spoil. I'm not sure about you, but "every single one is Bella from BaDik" sounds like heaven for me :KEK:
All I can say that there will be some fun and wholesome moments with positive emotions, if that's what you wanted to know. I guess I didn't notice it in my previous playthroughs because I was hypnotised by Elspeth beauty :BootyTime:
p.s. about "repel", I guess that's GoogleTranslate fault that it chose this word when I was checking if my message is more or less understandable :KEK:

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
with short moments of fun like in club,
Yeaaaa about that... :HideThePain:

I'm not sure about you, but "every single one is Bella from BaDik" sounds like heaven for me :KEK:
Same brother. But I was talking about facial expressions only.

Anyways you get my point, I'm still enjoying the game and it might be that the dev doesn't have enough confidence in doing big facial expressions yet but we'll see.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Well, he's a MMA fighter after all. Getting punched in the face can do that to you :BootyTime:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Yeaaaa about that... :HideThePain:

Same brother. But I was talking about facial expressions only.

Anyways you get my point, I'm still enjoying the game and it might be that the dev doesn't have enough confidence in doing big facial expressions yet but we'll see.
Also, you know that "Do it for her" moment from The Simpsons? Imagine Elspeth's faces instead of Maggie's and play this game to the very end even if you really don't like facial expressions or something else :BootyTime:

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes