VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
After that update I think my top three love interests are...

Kana
Amrit
Elspeth

Not sure about getting involved with the woman he is training, Elspeth is too intimidating for Valentine (he's voiced it a lot) but the rest are either too young or not appealing to me. Honestly more in this game for the story than for the women, yeah they are hot but I'm not drawn to any one of them in a clearcut "this is the one" way.

Also interested to see what STWAdev does to improve his animations.

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
I have never seen a game where the eyes tell you so much. Such beautiful work in that department. Love the overall game, but I was just re-plying through and it caught my attention.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Patreon progress report from the developer:

Check In 08/17/2022

Another week of early update work, not very exciting, not a ton of bells and whistles. About 11,000 words of the script transposed, perhaps a little less than 1/3 of it or so. I'm thinking perhaps 35,000- 40,000 when all is said and done. Hoping to have my first script draft completed early September, provided all goes well.

The rest of the time has been spent making new sets and new characters, getting all the preparatory work for renders finished. I'm hoping to get posing and renders started next week.

Animation boot camp has been going pretty decently I think. Already seeing some marked improvement. Can't wait to show you what's coming.

I think that covers most of what's been going on the past week, I'll see you again next week for our regularly scheduled update.

Thanks as always for the support, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Patreon progress report from the developer:

Check In 08/17/2022

Another week of early update work, not very exciting, not a ton of bells and whistles. About 11,000 words of the script transposed, perhaps a little less than 1/3 of it or so. I'm thinking perhaps 35,000- 40,000 when all is said and done. Hoping to have my first script draft completed early September, provided all goes well.

The rest of the time has been spent making new sets and new characters, getting all the preparatory work for renders finished. I'm hoping to get posing and renders started next week.

Animation boot camp has been going pretty decently I think. Already seeing some marked improvement. Can't wait to show you what's coming.

I think that covers most of what's been going on the past week, I'll see you again next week for our regularly scheduled update.

Thanks as always for the support, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!
We gained 8000 words this week, bringing the overall average to 3500 Words/week since Part 4 launched. Renders and animations still presumed to be 0. Here's the chart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a whole lot to add. We should have a first draft in a few weeks or so, then we'll have to see how the artwork is going.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017

[NOTE: The above link appears to be dead]
Just quickly on this - I know more than a week ago. But in case anyone else (like me) is catching up on old pages, the link isn't dead it just a full stop added at the end by mistake (the url /displayed/ is correct, but the actual link connected to it is " ." when it should just be " "). It works / is an active patreon if you just enter !

Reactions: MV_1999 and Cahmon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Elsie blocked MC in the blue balls corner after having him over to serve as her cushion.
Amrit is looking all the stronger, even just because MC and his BFF are allso train partners
and their relationship is looking stronger than ever, not to mention they were war partners
for the better part of their military careers.
MC even talked and got the mother blessing: marry her, you dumbo!
After that update I think my top three love interests are...

Kana
Amrit
Elspeth

Not sure about getting involved with the woman he is training, Elspeth is too intimidating for Valentine (he's voiced it a lot) but the rest are either too young or not appealing to me. Honestly more in this game for the story than for the women, yeah they are hot but I'm not drawn to any one of them in a clearcut "this is the one" way.

Also interested to see what STWAdev does to improve his animations.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The latest Patreon update from the developer:

Check In 08/10/2022

First things first. If you're in my Discord you already saw the good news, with the release of the latest updates we hit the 400 patron mark. I put together the above wallpaper as a little thank you. It makes me happy to see our little group keep expanding and I'm happy to keep sharing my stories with the world. I couldn't do it without you guys so genuinely from the bottom of my heart thank you very much.

Also thanks to everybody who dropped by the QnA this weekend, hope you learned a little bit more about things and got some of your questions answered.

Now on to regular business. I'm back to work this week, since it's the first week of a new development cycle I'm doing the usual activities. Building sets, making sure I have the assets for scenes that are planned ect. I've also been getting the first part of my script edited and transposed. About 3000 words so far.

Additionally I've been learning some new things that I'll hopefully be applying in updates going forward. If you've been around Discord you already know, but I'm not going to really start chatting about it here until I have something a little more concrete to show. I'd expect a more detailed announcement on that in the next few weeks.

Beyond that I don't have a ton of exciting news, its of course super early in the cycle so there's not a ton of numbers and fun words to toss your way.

Sláinte!
I really appreciate your updates and pic links. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the "full size" pics will not render for me. Might be a holdover of linking the Patreon, and me not being one.

Thanks again.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here are some Patreon teasers from the developer [NOTE: I have presented the images 2 different ways. Which (if any) can non-Patrons see?]:

Sneak Peek 08/21/2022

Nothing super fancy this weekend. But fresh off the GPU are the first renders for this update cycle. These probably won't make it into the game yet, I was mostly testing lighting, but you get the general idea. Set was custom built so I had to tweak things myself, happy with how it turned out.

Some differences you might notice in these renders. I wonder what they could possible mean... cue spooky music.

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Game's really great, one of a kind, working for El in the long run, but having fun when appropriate. I feel like the majority of the other LIs are a bit too young for the MC for a long-term relationship, but they are great too (hey, just a bit extra of drama). El's just something else., great writing in here, some really tender moments between the two. What's the current update schedule?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Here are some Patreon teasers from the developer [NOTE: I have presented the images 2 different ways. Which (if any) can non-Patrons see?]:

Sneak Peek 08/21/2022

Nothing super fancy this weekend. But fresh off the GPU are the first renders for this update cycle. These probably won't make it into the game yet, I was mostly testing lighting, but you get the general idea. Set was custom built so I had to tweak things myself, happy with how it turned out.

Some differences you might notice in these renders. I wonder what they could possible mean... cue spooky music.

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!
Images A is same ol' same ol' for me: tiny images. Whatever you did with Images B works just fine, provides full-size renders. Thanks!

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
I am thrilled to find a game where everyone talks about how good the writing is where the models also look fantastic, but I have one sticking point at the moment - there are only a few tags, and they are super vanilla.

Is there more happening that isn't properly tagged, or is it truly a pretty vanilla tale but told well?

I could probably still enjoy it if it were the second, but I was really hoping for some kinkier things like corruption, humiliation, bdsm, male domination, etc.

Obvi not every game needs to match my personal kink preferences, but I am kinda hoping this highly rated game (and for the right reasons!) has something a bit spicier than super generic sex.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am thrilled to find a game where everyone talks about how good the writing is where the models also look fantastic, but I have one sticking point at the moment - there are only a few tags, and they are super vanilla.

Is there more happening that isn't properly tagged, or is it truly a pretty vanilla tale but told well?

I could probably still enjoy it if it were the second, but I was really hoping for some kinkier things like corruption, humiliation, bdsm, male domination, etc.

Obvi not every game needs to match my personal kink preferences, but I am kinda hoping this highly rated game (and for the right reasons!) has something a bit spicier than super generic sex.
What you've seen is what you get, and if his first game is a reliable indicator, you might not ever get the things you are looking for.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes