VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
scrappy is still working. A search showed him updating his mod of Fresh Women yesterday. He may be working through a backlog of his mods. If he has decided to stop working on this one, though, he should let people know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he is still working. A search showed him updating his mod of Fresh Women yesterday. He may be working through a backlog of his mods. If he has decided to stop working on this one, though, he should let people know.
well he made mod for 0.9 of itwined so maybe mod for 0.9.2 wasn't needed.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Elspeth is my favorite by far...Slow burn for her content but that pool scene was amazing, can't wait for more.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest Patreon update from the developer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In 08/10/2022

First things first. If you're in my Discord you already saw the good news, with the release of the latest updates we hit the 400 patron mark. I put together the above wallpaper as a little thank you. It makes me happy to see our little group keep expanding and I'm happy to keep sharing my stories with the world. I couldn't do it without you guys so genuinely from the bottom of my heart thank you very much.

Also thanks to everybody who dropped by the QnA this weekend, hope you learned a little bit more about things and got some of your questions answered.

Now on to regular business. I'm back to work this week, since it's the first week of a new development cycle I'm doing the usual activities. Building sets, making sure I have the assets for scenes that are planned ect. I've also been getting the first part of my script edited and transposed. About 3000 words so far.

Additionally I've been learning some new things that I'll hopefully be applying in updates going forward. If you've been around Discord you already know, but I'm not going to really start chatting about it here until I have something a little more concrete to show. I'd expect a more detailed announcement on that in the next few weeks.

Beyond that I don't have a ton of exciting news, its of course super early in the cycle so there's not a ton of numbers and fun words to toss your way.

Thanks as always for the support, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The latest Patreon update from the developer:

Check In 08/10/2022

First things first. If you're in my Discord you already saw the good news, with the release of the latest updates we hit the 400 patron mark. I put together the above wallpaper as a little thank you. It makes me happy to see our little group keep expanding and I'm happy to keep sharing my stories with the world. I couldn't do it without you guys so genuinely from the bottom of my heart thank you very much.

Also thanks to everybody who dropped by the QnA this weekend, hope you learned a little bit more about things and got some of your questions answered.

Now on to regular business. I'm back to work this week, since it's the first week of a new development cycle I'm doing the usual activities. Building sets, making sure I have the assets for scenes that are planned ect. I've also been getting the first part of my script edited and transposed. About 3000 words so far.

Additionally I've been learning some new things that I'll hopefully be applying in updates going forward. If you've been around Discord you already know, but I'm not going to really start chatting about it here until I have something a little more concrete to show. I'd expect a more detailed announcement on that in the next few weeks.

Beyond that I don't have a ton of exciting news, its of course super early in the cycle so there's not a ton of numbers and fun words to toss your way.

Thanks as always for the support, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!
Good to see we're underway on Part 5, hopefully it will build up some momentum again. For now, there's no word on static renders or animations, so there isn't a lot to see:
In reality STWAdev probably took most of the first week off and the actual Word rate is a bit faster than is shown here. But since we don't have any additional data I'll just split the words up across both weeks. We may have a better sense of where we stand next week.

Reactions: Cahmon

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know what he was talking about here?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
no idea and i'm ignoring it.

Always terrifies me when devs say they are trying new things. The Offcuts dev said that and we haven't seen an update for 3 years.
Kinda like Lust Campus, where the developer talked about something new. Whatever she was thinking, what we got was a long delay, a change in artists, and a game restart from the beginning. :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kinda like Lust Campus, where the developer talked about something new. Whatever she was thinking, what we got was a long delay, a change in artists, and a game restart from the beginning. :unsure:
See.

Everytime a dev says they are trying something new what they really mean is they are going to implode everything and the worlds gone to shit.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone know what he was talking about here?
I was wondering the same thing. I'm hoping it's only something like better expressions or animations and the like and something like new mechanics and mini-games for the fighting like in BaDIK but the "that I'll hopefully be applying in updates going forward" has me worried. New ideas are dangerous because they tend to lead to a "rework" that no one wanted and is almost always worse than the original when the dev was comfortable with their prosses.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's not his fault, people are just dealing with the PTSD effect of having it happen with so many different developers. I can't tell you how sick I am of some of the games I tried to follow because of stuff like that. The game finally starts to warm up and get good, and suddenly they have to go back and re-work their entire setup, change renders, redesign story points, and it just falls to oblivion.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
It's not his fault, people are just dealing with the PTSD effect of having it happen with so many different developers. I can't tell you how sick I am of some of the games I tried to follow because of stuff like that. The game finally starts to warm up and get good, and suddenly they have to go back and re-work their entire setup, change renders, redesign story points, and it just falls to oblivion.
We're talking about a dev here who has a completed game.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes