VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest update and poll from the developer at Patreon:

Check In/Poll 8/3/2022

Holy smokes it's already August... I might weep.

So first the typical stuff, it's been about a week since release, and a fine week it was, gotta thank everybody for the continued support. If you haven't played it yet then you should go do that when you have time, it's open to all tiers now.

Beyond that it's pretty quiet over here, about halfway through my week off. It... has not been much of week off, I'm bad at relaxing. Been spending a lot of time gathering sets and getting things ready to start the next update.

This is gonna be a bigger update for me, lots to do this update cycle. Along with my typical work I'm gonna be spending time learning some new techniques to enhance upcoming chapters. I'm excited to share with you how that goes. Unless I fail, then you'll never hear anything about it.

Don't forget this Saturday I'll be doing my post release QnA on Discord, you can drop by for a hopefully decent time. We'll start about noon Mountain time, or 19:00 BST for those who go by that.

Two more things, first off I wanna take a moment and do something I usually don't do and give a brief shoutout. My buddies Wilson and Puggy who have been instrumental forces in getting my art up in quality as well as creating props for me and various other things. They just put out the first release of their game and if you have the time I would love if you would go give it a play, and if you enjoy consider tossing a coin to those witchers. My game wouldn't be anywhere near where it's at without those two and a Lannister always pays his debts. You can find them at

[NOTE: The above link appears to be dead]

Now that my friendly shilling is done it's time for our usual after update girl ranking poll. You know the drill by now, let's see where the chips fall.

Thanks for all the support.

Sláinte!

Viridiana 10%

Elspeth 62%

Amrit 15%

Ines 5%

Kana 8%

Looks like a landslide for Elspeth!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Latest update and poll from the developer at Patreon:

Check In/Poll 8/3/2022

Holy smokes it's already August... I might weep.

So first the typical stuff, it's been about a week since release, and a fine week it was, gotta thank everybody for the continued support. If you haven't played it yet then you should go do that when you have time, it's open to all tiers now.

Beyond that it's pretty quiet over here, about halfway through my week off. It... has not been much of week off, I'm bad at relaxing. Been spending a lot of time gathering sets and getting things ready to start the next update.

This is gonna be a bigger update for me, lots to do this update cycle. Along with my typical work I'm gonna be spending time learning some new techniques to enhance upcoming chapters. I'm excited to share with you how that goes. Unless I fail, then you'll never hear anything about it.

Don't forget this Saturday I'll be doing my post release QnA on Discord, you can drop by for a hopefully decent time. We'll start about noon Mountain time, or 19:00 BST for those who go by that.

Two more things, first off I wanna take a moment and do something I usually don't do and give a brief shoutout. My buddies Wilson and Puggy who have been instrumental forces in getting my art up in quality as well as creating props for me and various other things. They just put out the first release of their game and if you have the time I would love if you would go give it a play, and if you enjoy consider tossing a coin to those witchers. My game wouldn't be anywhere near where it's at without those two and a Lannister always pays his debts. You can find them at

[NOTE: The above link appears to be dead]

Now that my friendly shilling is done it's time for our usual after update girl ranking poll. You know the drill by now, let's see where the chips fall.

Thanks for all the support.

Sláinte!

Viridiana 10%

Elspeth 62%

Amrit 15%

Ines 5%

Kana 8%

Looks like a landslide for Elspeth!
Those pool numbers aren't really surprising to me. I think most people would vote for a character that was prominent in the update and I think it was definitely Elspeth in this one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update as usual, some story and some sex and we got to see els nekkid. no idea what happened if went on date with kana instead met renee and her cat but i'm sure some1 tells.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
what is the purpose of McNab? is he in love with Els?
Some men have these things called "friends" and they spend time with each other and hold a place of importance in each others' lives. Those friends may introduce you to other friends, inspire and support you in your career, and sometimes even like the same women you do and give you a little competition. McNab is one of these - I know, having something resembling reality in an AVN is just mindblowingly stupid, but some misguided people expect that whole "N" (novel) part to get a little play between the lewd scenes. As for Els, she's more like McNab's sister (particularly in her mind), but that doesn't mean there wouldn't be a little jealousy or cockblocking.

All of this should be apparent if you actually do the "novel" part of the AVN rather than just look at the pictures.

mupp778

Sep 22, 2017
I'd have to agree. It also feels like there were many more "A or B" choices in this one as well. Getting a call from Reena and Kana at the same time for example. Or hanging out with Alistair or Vi, in which case it seems he needed it more but doing so leaves you neglecting Vi and ignoring Ines's advice. It may just be me but a good chunk of this felt like filler content with a big revelation at the end that isn't utilized at all. On a side note I'm not sure what Els was trying to do with her phone, be it spy on her dad or keep tabs on the MC. Either way I'm not sure how I feel about that just yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ename144

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
So is it gonna be consequences for sleeping around or is it gonna be casual untill a li wants to get serious

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So is it gonna be consequences for sleeping around or is it gonna be casual untill a li wants to get serious
I don't think there are any real secrets about the MC getting it on with people, they've already discussed how his room isn't well soundproofed, and the breakfast guests the following morning. I wouldn't anticipate too much trouble until someone demands a commitment.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't think there are any real secrets about the MC getting it on with people, they've already discussed how his room isn't well soundproofed, and the breakfast guests the following morning. I wouldn't anticipate too much trouble until someone demands a commitment.
Not that there has been a whole lot of sleeping around in the first place really. If you be good in the beginning you only have the possibility to sleep with two people at the moment, which seems like a massive change for the MC already. He's not whoring around at all in my opinion and I don't recall anyone even hinting at something serious aside from maybe Amrit with her "right choice" comment if you go that route.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I doubt there will be any consequences. In the first one they all had sex with him until they asked him to choose at the end, I think this is the same.

The only difference here is there are throuples galore so you can play the man whore and nothing bad will happen.

Reactions: Walter Victor

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I doubt there will be any consequences. In the first one they all had sex with him until they asked him to choose at the end, I think this is the same.

The only difference here is there are throuples galore so you can play the man whore and nothing bad will happen.
I agree for most of the girls in "The Author". But if I remember correctly for Beatrix (the small one) you had to choose quite early in the game, otherwise her route was pretty closed later on.

Reactions: Zero141214

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I agree for most of the girls in "The Author". But if I remember correctly for Beatrix (the small one) you had to choose quite early in the game, otherwise her route was pretty closed later on.
Yeah, so far you don't really choose anyone. In a sexual sense the bulk of the LIs have just reached some heavy petting. Aside from Reena who has more of that content than every other woman combined. I'm not in to these game solely for the lewd content but that's one of the reasons I say he is playing favorites. There hasn't been a lot of actual relationship progress at all and that my biggest draw to these, second only to the stories.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't commit to B early on but going her route does mean you lose points from others. Her scenes happen when others are having theirs so you do have to decide if you really want her if you don't have the mod.

Using the mod trivialises the entire game in that you get to pick anyone at the end and points mean nothing so it doesn't matter what you do.

That being said there are still no consequences to anything you do. You can still date other women as well as B, the choice of who you stick with isn't until the end.

It's also the reason I don't have a route in this game. It's all too trivial. With build'a'throuple in effect you don't need to pick anyone. Just bang away and invite whoever else along too for the giggles. Kinda takes the appeal away when nobody really gives a shit who they end up with.

I'm here for the fights and seeing dead people.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can I ask which games would you recommend I try that has consequences and make the player choose?
luke's way, reunion, the point of no return, etc. head to recommendations and ask.

I posted to his profile, as well, nearly about a week and a half ago. No response. :(
week and half? pffffffffft. i asked update to intertwined wt-mod after 0.9.2 came out but total silence on both thread and priv msgs.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes