VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Download a russian translate - (PC + Android)

screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is Serena a LI like the others? Like, will she get her own ending? I like her, but I feel she's underestimated compared to the other girls, which is unfair, considering her importance
doubt it that she's a li but we'll see.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Artemis DevLog - CH5

Good morning!

Popping in for a quick check-in. Informed that beta team they'll be receiving the next build tonight. I had hoped to find a composer for CH5 that I could build a long-term relationship to provide music and really invest their talent into Artemis. It's been a struggle as they mostly just want to get paid and move onto the next thing. Not wanting to really sit down and understand the story they're creating music for. That said, I'm still on the hunt, but have also secured a great music library that will cover the soundtrack for this chapter. So with sound effects and music secured, the sound department is looking great for CH5. I obviously have zero time to spare this dev cycle, but DJ Kink's Studio should return with Chapter 6 release.

Keeping this one short as I dash back into the basement to continue tightening bolts up for this release.

Thank you everyone for the support last week. Sometimes you get lost in your work and need to remind yourself that you can't fight time and it'll continue ticking its way forward. I'm still working as diligently as before but without the stress of that looming cloud that is last year's release date.

Thanks again and hope everyone is enjoying the shift in weather and looking forward to spooky season!

- digi.B
Öhm ... Wrong Thread Buddy. :ROFLMAO:

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Have to say I adore this game, but after finally getting to see VI's tits fully in action... kind of disappointed. Weight center seems too high so they look fake and nipples are too small. Also I felt creepy taking the sex scene at that time, had to reload and just kiss her good night. Still nobody topping Amrit.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Unlocked
Check In 09/27/2023
Hey there everybody, Above are some of the customs I had to catch up on, most folks on Discord have already seen them, but I wanted to pop them up here for those who aren't on that platform.
Anyway it's been a nice productive week. Added another 6,000 words of script. That wasn't my primary focus though. Much of the past week was as mentioned in our last update focused on getting all the groundwork and setup needed to get the update started. At the moment I have all new characters built and ready to go, as well as almost all the new sets. The last set I'm working on will be used rather a lot throughout the rest of the game, so it's getting a little extra love. Also all the new props are set up, I have a decent sized batch of props that will need to be custom made, hoping on Friday I'll be able to sit down and see how complicated to make they'll actually be, though I think most of them should be easy enough.
That's most of what went down since I last posted. Gonna spend the rest of the week wrapping up my groundwork and by next update I should be posing.
That's it for today, thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.
Sláinte!

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Has anyone heard from Scrappy? Is he on hiatus or is he done with f95?
Still coming to visit here regularly just to check if he already updated his mod for the game.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Has anyone heard from Scrappy? Is he on hiatus or is he done with f95?
Still coming to visit here regularly just to check if he already updated his mod for the game.
looks like no posts from him since sept 10, interesting... but you can use the wt mod from KoGa3 in the OP

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
looks like no posts from him since sept 10, interesting... but you can use the wt mod from KoGa3 in the OP
Yes, I did. Thank you.
I'm mainly after the gallery feature of scrappy's mod, you know, I like to revisit scenes after the story.
Aight, thanks again. Cheers

Reactions: Elduriel

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Man, I love how well the dev manages to include sad story bits with fun and "fun" parts.
It's easy to understand why MC hated Vi's brother, and at the same time, why he's so lost.

It also kind of makes running only 1 girl route (Els especially) really good. Going for only 1 girl, then just being a friend with others just feels...good. It doesn't feel like a punishment. Girls are still there, they still interact with both MC and others, they're just not love interests.

After both Author and this game, I can definitely say STWADev is my favorite dev so far. 1 game completed, another seems to be progressing at good pace and going towards ending eventually (instead of 20 filler arcs or 10 seasons or 3 years of remakes of first chapter).
Wouldn't call either VN as my favorite on the site, but altogether, quality of renders, writing and progress definitely make it best.

Granted, that doesn't mean I'm not running a save where MC is exactly what his ex described him as, running after anything that walks.

Top notch all around.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys,

Since there is no update from the replay mod, I made a new one:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 04.10.23
Game version : The Unbroken Pt6

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys,

Since there is no update from the replay mod, I made a new one:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 03.10.23
Game version : The Unbroken Pt6

Features:

Installation :

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
Bless you mate! A Champion for the people! Awesome!
CHEERS

Reactions: arkypoub

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Playing through this game after having finished "The Author"... I'm having a hard time to connect to the MC.

It doesn't help that we only get to know what makes the MC tick through sparse flashbacks and other people telling the MC how they see him. In story-heavy games like this, I try to crawl in the MC's skin and make choices based on what I learned about him. All was fine, until Elspeth's pool heart-to-heart.
She changed the MC from a chill guy who loves self-deprecating humor, to someone haunted by his own demons, and too afraid to face them. While it was clear from the start that the MC struggles with trauma, I thought he was working through it in his own pace. Valentine is good with the ladies. He's not afraid of commitment, or he never would've started training Amrit or co-found The Centre.

In real life, I absolutely hate people who take what they know of you, and use it against you. Elspeth is like this. In this playthrough I've been open with her, but she remains closed off and playing games. At the pool, I wanted to (be able to) tell her to fuck off. She doesn't get to hold Valentine's trauma over him. She has blood on her hands, and she's helping people because she thinks this will absolve her. Before telling Valentine what to do, she should face her own demons. Or, at least, be as open with Valentine as she wants him to be. It doesn't seem to me that Valentine is hurting by what he chose to do during his enlistment. Instead, he's hurting from Davis' actions and betrayal, which likely forced his hand. (Though at the start of chapter 6, we STILL don't know what that is exactly.)
However, Elspeth, as a pacifist is haunted by the blood on her hands. She's projecting this on Valentine (murderer).

I kinda hate her. Ever since that talk, I've been pushing people away and declined all romantic advances, except for Kana. Why Kana? She's a safe choice because she doesn't have any history with Valentine. Everyone else knows more about Valentine than the player does. Vi manipulates/blackmails Valentine into taking her to Sheffield. Why couldn't she take 'no' for an answer, and more importantly, respect him and his choice to not want his birthday to be known?

/rant, I guess.

Reactions: c.mork
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes