VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
We know Elspeth was in a special unit, but it's not clear which one exactly.... Funny enough Valentine meets her the first time on Victoria station, the underground/subway closest to MI6 headquarters.... But neither MI5 nor MI6 are military so it would make more sense if Elspeth was part of the DI, Defence Intelligence....
I believe the story mentioned several times she was in intelligence.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I believe the story mentioned several times she was in intelligence.
Yeah, that's why i mentioned DI or MI6... Defence Intelligence is the military intelligence branch, MI6 used to be Military Intelligence 6 but they've been a civilian branch for a long time... They are somewhat similar but DI would not be likely the agency to coordinate a mission like the one that involved Valentine, McNab and Davies... (that's MI6 or CIA field)

Oct 10, 2022
I mean that we start out thinking the MC had been wronged by Chris, leading to his current situation. Then we finally learn that the only person that had ever hurt him was himself.
Ah okay, that one. I still think Chris has wronged the MC though. Not being there when they need you is one of the most terrible thing you can do to a friend. She let him spiraled down then when he got back on his feet again she showed up, I still am sour about we didn't have the choice to completely cut her off from MC's life.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 01/25/2023

Heya folks.

Had a pretty solid week of work on the writing front, actually managed to get a little more than I expected. So it looks like the snowfall was in fact very helpful as proven by my very scientific and one time test.

Snuck out apx 12,000 words which is slightly above my average. And puts me in position to get posing and rendering started. I have some IRL shit going down this weekend that will keep me mostly away from my rendering PC so I'm most likely going to wait until Monday to start my posing, I'll still have my laptop so I should be able to get some more writing done.

With preliminary work mostly done and as pen gets put to paper, I'm getting a clearer view of the scope of this update. This will most likely be the largest one by far, at the current moment based on the work I've done so far I'm predicting 60,000 words or so, with a potential 3000-4000 renders. Of course as things progress that will change so this is by no means an "official" count, just a rough estimation based on the work done so far and previous updates. Honestly I hope I've over shot because otherwise that's a big ole chonker, but things will fall where they may.

Before I sign off there's one more minor thing to address. I still receive questions on the Author remaster and its status. Obviously as it's a project I'm only working on in my spare time it's still slow going, but I will have an update for you soon. In the next few weeks or so I'll have a more detailed account of exactly how that's shaping out, including news about Steam and whatnot.

Oh also thanks everybody who showed up on Sunday for the art stream, hope you enjoyed yourselves.

As always I appreciate the support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Well, considering the steady updates we get for this game, I'm glad that the remaster isn't affecting it. Tired to see developers trying to do 100 things at once (new game, current unfinished game, remaster of current unfinished game, remake of new ongoing game, etc) when they can barely release an update per year.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
it's pretty much similar to the previous game of the dev so far, so it's not a harem game, up until to the end you can play around with all the girls, but I' expecting in the end you'll have to again pick one or two of them
Is there any incentives, extra scenes and branching paths for going the commitment route for the chosen LI?
Or its just go for all the girls and still able to get all scenes without repercussions?(except the ending where you have to pick 1 girl)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Is there any incentives, extra scenes and branching paths for going the commitment route for the chosen LI?
Or its just go for all the girls and still able to get all scenes without repercussions?(except the ending where you have to pick 1 girl)
there are no positives or negatives yet as far as I can tell. You can go after any LI that interests you without consequences. If you don't, you'll just miss those scenes.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's an outfit poll from the developer at Patreon:

Outfit Poll 01/29/2023

Howdy folks. As I mentioned in the weekly update I'm away from the PC this weekend so a simple and lovely cosmetic poll for you today. Beaches, bikini's it's a whole thing. Everybody else already has their swim attire, but poor Amrit has been left in the cold. Let us remedy that shall we? I can tell you it's likely you'll see it a good amount, so choose wisely.

Sláinte!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A 33%

B 5%

C 62%

79 votes total 7 days left

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Outfit Poll 01/29/2023

Howdy folks. As I mentioned in the weekly update I'm away from the PC this weekend so a simple and lovely cosmetic poll for you today. Beaches, bikini's it's a whole thing. Everybody else already has their swim attire, but poor Amrit has been left in the cold. Let us remedy that shall we? I can tell you it's likely you'll see it a good amount, so choose wisely.

Sláinte!

A 33%

B 5%

C 62%

Yup - definitely "C".

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022

Outfit Poll 01/29/2023

Sláinte!

A 33%

B 5%

C 62%

Wow, the second one looks extremely hideous.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

Outfit Poll 01/29/2023

Sláinte!

A 33%

B 5%

C 62%

C is the one for me.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Outfit Poll 01/29/2023

Sláinte!

A 33%

B 5%

C 62%

Good to see the Patreon's are right in their heads ...

Reactions: clover931
4.70 star(s) 115 Votes