VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Hair physics? That's always welcome. Valentine might be strategically buzzcut, but the girls he's with will benefit from not having LEGO® hair.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really? Just four (4!) posts above your question is the latest information. Why is it so hard for people just to read a thread a little backwards?
too far if it isn't on 1st post or 1st page (or sometimes even on 1st few rows of text).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In 05/03/2023

Our title girl for the week is lovely Zaina. And isn't she the prettiest ghost you've ever seen?

Renders are 2400 finished of the 2758 posed. As I mentioned last week I wanted to pose what I could before back to rendering, and now I'm on the other side. I expect to spend the rest of the week rendering. Hopefully finish the last of my poses. That takes care of the big scene. Now I still have a little of the complicated, but smaller scene to work on and a few little scenes after that and we're wrapped on renders.

Animations are at 24. Didn't work as much on these the past week, but I'm hoping to finish up while renders are cooking this week. Then it's general tweaks, lighting etc to get them ready for the final build.

Hoping to get my Alpha to the testers next week sometime, which should give them time to get everything that needs to be fixed done while I finish up the rest of the update work. So we're just rocking and rolling on this end.

I did miss last months dev journal this past weekend , it's been a bit chaotic here, so I'll be doing two to make up for it this month. The first will go up this Sunday and the second the last Sunday of the month. Also this Sun the 7th I'll be doing my last art stream of the dev cycle, 12pm Mountain, 19:00 BST as usual. Since my current scene is one that can't be spoiled I'll be doing something a bit different this stream, so drop by if you're curious what.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 05/03/2023

Our title girl for the week is lovely Zaina. And isn't she the prettiest ghost you've ever seen?

Renders are 2400 finished of the 2758 posed. As I mentioned last week I wanted to pose what I could before back to rendering, and now I'm on the other side. I expect to spend the rest of the week rendering. Hopefully finish the last of my poses. That takes care of the big scene. Now I still have a little of the complicated, but smaller scene to work on and a few little scenes after that and we're wrapped on renders.

Animations are at 24. Didn't work as much on these the past week, but I'm hoping to finish up while renders are cooking this week. Then it's general tweaks, lighting etc to get them ready for the final build.

Hoping to get my Alpha to the testers next week sometime, which should give them time to get everything that needs to be fixed done while I finish up the rest of the update work. So we're just rocking and rolling on this end.

I did miss last months dev journal this past weekend , it's been a bit chaotic here, so I'll be doing two to make up for it this month. The first will go up this Sunday and the second the last Sunday of the month. Also this Sun the 7th I'll be doing my last art stream of the dev cycle, 12pm Mountain, 19:00 BST as usual. Since my current scene is one that can't be spoiled I'll be doing something a bit different this stream, so drop by if you're curious what.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!
The fuck...a ring on the left hand ring finger ??? Were she and the MC engaged ? I doubt they had time to tie the knot while being in a combat zone.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The fuck...a ring on the left hand ring finger ??? Were she and the MC engaged ? I doubt they had time to tie the knot while being in a combat zone.
I can't remember if it outright said they were, but I at least got the impression they were in the last update (or maybe the one before) based on one of the flashbacks and maybe a current time conversation I saw (just don't remember it all).

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I can't remember if it outright said they were, but I at least got the impression they were in the last update (or maybe the one before) based on one of the flashbacks and maybe a current time conversation I saw (just don't remember it all).
I only remember that they agreed to live together and that a Ranch with horses was non negotiable, but I don't remember any talk about the two being engaged.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I only remember that they agreed to live together and that a Ranch with horses was non negotiable, but I don't remember any talk about the two being engaged.
Maybe Valentine's finally lost it (or got hit too hard), went fully delusional, and married his trauma ghost ex. ;)

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
You're right, it was never mentioned in the game, but I will not be surprised if they were engaged and the dev kept it from us so far for drama purposes.

johnman300

Aug 1, 2022
Any idea on the next update
If you scroll back exactly 1 page you will see a progress update kindly posted here by Walter Victor. I get not wanting to scroll through many pages to find answers like in the BaDIK thread, but in far less time than it took to ask the question you could have hit the <Prev> button exactly one time and gotten your answer.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked
Check In 05/11/2023
Hope everybody is doing well. It's been a bit of a cluster over here, had some particularly nasty thunderstorms the past few days that had my power coming and going, which isn't great when I need a functional PC to work. But things have finally chilled out knock on wood, so back to the grind.
Valentine is our final cover girl as he tends to be.
Renders are 2843 finished of the 2900 posed. With that the super complicated scenes are both finished huzzah. Now its pretty straightforward heading into the next weeks.
Animations are at 28. That finishes up all my base and poses for that. Now, I have final tweaks, and lighting and whatnot and then all finished here.
I'm still not in a place where I want to give an exact date, with how large this update has turned out, as well as the amount of branching it's important for me to give the testers as much time as possible, and I expect there's many renders I'll need to fix when they go through as well. But we're closer. If I were to use an appropriate sports analogy I'd say we're in the championship rounds.
Thanks everybody who stopped by at the final art stream of the update cycle last weekend. Hope you had a nice time. Now back to the grind for me.
Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Unlocked
Check In 05/11/2023
Hope everybody is doing well. It's been a bit of a cluster over here, had some particularly nasty thunderstorms the past few days that had my power coming and going, which isn't great when I need a functional PC to work. But things have finally chilled out knock on wood, so back to the grind.
Valentine is our final cover girl as he tends to be.
Renders are 2843 finished of the 2900 posed. With that the super complicated scenes are both finished huzzah. Now its pretty straightforward heading into the next weeks.
Animations are at 28. That finishes up all my base and poses for that. Now, I have final tweaks, and lighting and whatnot and then all finished here.
I'm still not in a place where I want to give an exact date, with how large this update has turned out, as well as the amount of branching it's important for me to give the testers as much time as possible, and I expect there's many renders I'll need to fix when they go through as well. But we're closer. If I were to use an appropriate sports analogy I'd say we're in the championship rounds.
Thanks everybody who stopped by at the final art stream of the update cycle last weekend. Hope you had a nice time. Now back to the grind for me.
Sláinte!
Here's the image of Valentine that goes with that post:

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes