VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 117 Votes

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
where that update at, yo? :sadtimes:
" I think based on my usual speed of testing and fixing I'm comfortable sharing that I'm hoping to release the week of the 14th- 21st. Give or take a few days, if I'm done earlier then that's when you'll get it, even it takes an extra day than same. "

Reactions: Sandaru_Wikasitha

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
" I think based on my usual speed of testing and fixing I'm comfortable sharing that I'm hoping to release the week of the 14th- 21st. Give or take a few days, if I'm done earlier then that's when you'll get it, even it takes an extra day than same. "
Since the Universe conspires against me, I predict 21st/22nd, as I'll be partially moving into my new place, but I won't have my primary desktop machine there for another week, preventing me from some Ines goodness. That would be par for the course with the cosmos.

Reactions: mupp778

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
With the forthcoming release of Episode 6, I decided to construct a table displaying the game's development progression. Hopefully, you've gained some insight into the growth and development. Thanks to mpa71 for the idea!
So, Chap 6 is as big as 3 and 4 combined and 50-60,000 words?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Think this must be the first time I've played a game where my intentions were solo girl route but then said girls make you feel bad for turning them down
yeah that is kinda unique to this dev, where during the majority if gameplay you are free to do what you want with the LIs even though it's not a harem game, they don't really get salty etc, but close to the end you'll have to choose who you want to be with (it was the same in his previous game as well)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
STWAdev Just played the game for the first time, through the current build. Good job so far, really invested in all the characters, even "I hope he gets ramrodded by an angry porcupine". As long as the villains don't hurt our girls. By your final line, I am guessing you are Irish, which is why this does not read like most of the Engrish scripts on here.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
STWAdev Just played the game for the first time, through the current build. Good job so far, really invested in all the characters, even "I hope he gets ramrodded by an angry porcupine". As long as the villains don't hurt our girls. By your final line, I am guessing you are Irish, which is why this does not read like most of the Engrish scripts on here.
If you haven't played his first game, try it, it's really good! Not as good as this one, but it's top tier and is already finished.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
If you haven't played his first game, try it, it's really good! Not as good as this one, but it's top tier and is already finished.
Thanks but I played it some time ago. As I recall, I liked it but did not realize it was the same dev until I saw the MC from the first game show up in this one.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.70 star(s) 117 Votes