VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Guess the tag isn't all that important, just feel like the girls are nearing a choose me exclusively moment soon. Was just thinking in the choices I've made till now that he ends up with at least 2, or should anyways.

Daandas

Jun 26, 2023
Haha, after playing the new update, the first thing i did was starting a new one to disect EVERY line Alistair ever drops.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
they need to put that shit on the front page like they used to...searching 144 pages of everyone saying compressed its fun either...and the fuckin game is 8 gigs lol
That you will have to take up the site mods but as far as search goes, just have it show the latest posts first and you'll find the latest compressed version fast.....

Reactions: sava75

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Kinda wish for this to have a harem tag/path by the end or something, guy doesn't need to end up with everyone but feels bad to not have 2-3 end up with MC. Like I feel Vi and Els couldn't be with anyone else, ever. Most of the other women could probably be fine away from the MC even if it doesn't quite seem like it. If it ends up MC can only pick one in the end it's going to be a tough one for me.
Or you can play like a decent human being, no dick for anyone except Elspeth. I mean if every game under the sun is the same incest/harem simulator what's the point of playing them?

• Angry
Reactions: captcha69

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Kinda wish for this to have a harem tag/path by the end or something, guy doesn't need to end up with everyone but feels bad to not have 2-3 end up with MC. Like I feel Vi and Els couldn't be with anyone else, ever. Most of the other women could probably be fine away from the MC even if it doesn't quite seem like it. If it ends up MC can only pick one in the end it's going to be a tough one for me.
Thanks god we dont, Harem games are stupid anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: captcha69

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
the only thing i can say about harem or throuple endings is that if is there gonna be one of those then prepare yourselves to be a shitty one because the throuple ending of the last game from this dev was stupidly bad

• Angry
Reactions: Walter Victor

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
for the people talking about a "harem" tag, KoGa3 ´s mod has a variable for love interest called "xx into girls" where XX is a love interest, and this variable, in my last playthough changed at least 11 times for Amrit and 5 times for Vi and Kana, so unless KoGa3 just added this variable himself, we all know what a variable like that means. AND if u dont like harem, my dude, u are not forced to play the harem path so why are u even complaining? why go out of ur way to call it stupid?

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
the only thing i can say about harem or throuple endings is that if is there gonna be one of those then prepare yourselves to be a shitty one because the throuple ending of the last game from this dev was stupidly bad
Yep, thats one of the reasons I thought The Author was only ok compared to this one, I hope the dev is not going to ruin this one too with some stupid harem option in the end.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Dont know if it was posted already:

Unlocked
A quick post release update
Thanks again for playing the game, really still doesn't feel real. I'm releasing a 6.1 update later, that has some art and line inconsistencies fixed. Nothing major, but just be aware that's coming.
Update will open to Blue belts tomorrow night around 9pm my time and Monday Night around the same time for White belts.
I'll be around this weekend squashing additional bugs and whatnot, and I have a boatload of special renders and customs to catch up on. Thanks to everybody who's had the patience for waiting on those. I'll be back early next week with a more in depth post about the next months and what you can expect for this next update cycle.
Also I'll mention it early, but our usual post update QnA will be on Sunday the 17th so mark the calendars if you want to be there.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Sláinte!

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well, there won't be any harem in this game, so this path never was open, it's fine.

As for throuples, I liked the one in The Author, sure the dev actually refined every aspect of his first game in The Unbroken (and that's an understatement), but it was fine as far as throuples goes, most of the time people can't distinguish polyamory from harem anyway, even confusing polyamory for NTR (LOL).

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I have to be honest here, that scene with E wasn't as good as I hoped it would be...Both characters acted cold and detached like they already did it countless times before, understandable for the Mc especially on a fuck boy path but her reactions and the way she was acting made it seem like it was just one of the many one night stands she had recently. There was no sensual approach to it and the whole thing felt quite mechanical, like a client sleeping with a lady of a redlight district instead of two lovers who were experiencing sex for the very first time. Just my take and honest feelings..

I think that other characters managed to express themselves better during such event, E was pretty cold and distant and took the intimity out of the experience, she was seemingly over comfortable and made it sound cheap and less exciting to put it in better words.

___

This scene alone managed to remove her completely from my top 3 of favorite characters and she was at the top of it till now

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have to be honest here, that scene with E wasn't as good as I hoped it would be...Both characters acted cold and detached like they already did it countless times before, understandable for the Mc especially on a fuck boy path but her reactions and the way she was acting made it seem like it was just one of the many one night stands she had recently. There was no sensual approach to it and the whole thing felt quite mechanical, like a client sleeping with a lady of a redlight district instead of two lovers who were experiencing sex for the very first time. Just my take and honest feelings..

I think that other characters managed to express themselves better during such event, E was pretty cold and distant and took the intimity out of the experience, she was seemingly over comfortable and made it sound cheap and less exciting to put it in better words.

___

This scene alone managed to remove her completely from my top 3 of favorite characters and she was at the top of it till now
I get what you say but context matters. They come from a fight after a night out, the scene is aggressive and passionate, not some slow love making.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes