VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Tried to run Pt 3 compressed version on joiplay but it crashes before it can even load..it works with the Pt2 mod but without it the game doesn't want to run.. Any advice?

ttzzmm

Aug 24, 2017
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Pt 2 w/ KoGa3's WT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: Pixeldrain (make sure it doesn't try to rename your file to a .zip it should be a .apk)
Mega: Mega
Google: Google Drive

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi can you make Android port for new version? Thanks

Reactions: Statebriga1432

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I've searched the thread and I can't find an answer to this question:

Does anyone know WTF the stats mean?

Love is obvious.

Friend, again obvious.

Family I'm betting is basically Friend.

Fame/Infamy: Obvious.

Now for the odd ones:

Viridiana: Acceptance vs. Grief, seems straightforward. If you want a balanced V then you push acceptance?

Into girls: This isn't a harem game, but is it possible for a throuple if you get enough "into girls" points?

Are Elspeth secrecy points good or bad if you are going after her? What does "secrecy" entail?

Ines Protect points: What do these mean? Protection of herself? Protection of V? At first I thought protect points were good if you want Ines, but now it appears that +Ines love relates to -Ines protect....

Reactions: humanstickobserver

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Into girls: This isn't a harem game, but is it possible for a throuple if you get enough "into girls" points?
No.

The throuple in the first game was very specific to 2 people, there isn't anyone in this game with the same connection as those so doubt there is any throuple action.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No.

The throuple in the first game was very specific to 2 people, there isn't anyone in this game with the same connection as those so doubt there is any throuple action.
I believe that STWAdev did hint that there was a possible throuple in this one too. With playing update 3 I'd hazard a guess that it may be Vi and Ines with a possibility of (maybe) Amrit and Kana. Either way, as we all know, I will blunder through and end up with a sexless run because I can't understand social cues even in a game...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
game is still young so any of girls might end on throuple.
Doubtful.

Like I said, first game made sense because the 2 girls had been close since they were kids. I can't see the dev throwing throuples together for no reason whatsoever.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes