VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Heh, that would be funny. Calling yourself a pacifist while greenlighting drone strikes and "advanced interrogations". I guess Kim Jong-un counts as a pacifist as well then. I'm sure he never got his own hands dirty either. :D
Greenlighting drone strikes would not likely be one of the tasks of an intelligence officer, your main field is gathering information and accessing security risks and sometimes neutralising those. I could see greenlighting an interrogation happening in a very limited number of situations, but this unit mostly works from the back and not in the frontline and always in cooperation with tactical/operational command.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Heh, that would be funny. Calling yourself a pacifist while greenlighting drone strikes and "advanced interrogations". I guess Kim Jong-un counts as a pacifist as well then. I'm sure he never got his own hands dirty either. :D
Yeah, because never in the history of warfare have pacifists joined cause they know that pacifism only works when someone ELSE isn't attacking you or someone ELSE is protecting your ass being pacifist. It's also almost as if pacifists joined and made up a huge portion of the medical and support cores. ALMOST as if most of the jobs in the military are NOT front line jobs shooting at ppl. ALMOST as if most of a military is support of one type or another, well over half, 2/3rds is closer to reality.

Brain damaged morons acting like pacifists have never joined the military, or being on the front lines is the only fucking job there is in it.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Very odd reason to avoid the VN since you don't know the context of the conversation.

Also the "fewer" bit was something I added as a joke because "Less than ten" is grammatically incorrect. It's also a running gag in GoT. That part isn't really in the dialogue, but I suppose a few people missed the joke.
Yeah, right. That's why they never taught us that some integer was "less than" some other integer in math class.

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah, right. That's why they never taught us that some integer was "less than" some other integer in math class.
English is a weird, confusing language and context matters. In the context of comparing values in mathematics, you use "less than". However, in the context of the dialogue, "fewer" would have been correct grammar... I didn't make the rules. Not that any one cares at this point because the joke has long since been spoiled by people confused by it.

Brief English lesson:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Man, I love this game.

With no harem option, I'm on my third or fourth runthrough of trying not to fuck everything up with one girl or another. I thought I was pretty settled with Vi, but then Kana played out some interesting options. Those options really made for a great scene in the end (Pun might have been intended).

Elspeth is very intriguing along with very hot. I think the only thing I would change is her eyes being green. Hey. Can't have it all, can you? Anyway, I am quite interested in seeing where things might go with her.

Amrit is also definitely worth going back to check out more in my opinion. I declined some chances with her on my current play, but having pages of save files makes it easy enough to go her route as well.

Serena is the only one from the main screen I haven't done much with outside of the early chapter opportunities. Might have to see what's there as well some time, but she hasn't really jumped out at me.

Ines... Damn. Probably one of the hottest girls in the game, but doesn't seem to have a path. Please tell me that the MC gets to bone her at some point even if it's just in a threesome with Amrit or Vi. Please.

Katie is another great character they introduced and it kind of sucks that she appears to just be a side piece at best. She is quite fun.

Now, Kana's old partner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
let's be honest, anyone with a cursory knowledge of wrestling history knows about the screwjob.
Yeah, and you could see it coming miles away. Still appreciated the reference though. And the AEW logo in another scene was a nice touch as well.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
if this game is not harem, the dev better not be an ass and fuck ppl. because damn it's harder to avoid girls that fuck them all. you really have to put effort to avoid girls in this game
True. I've avoided a couple kisses from different women and then had them come back later as if the first refusal didn't occur. Man, why can't I have that appeal in real life? :p

femyo

Feb 2, 2019
Check In 01/02/2023

Hey guys!

Doing my weekly on Monday, just getting it done. Happy New Year and I hope you're all doing well!

So regular business first, you're probably aware, but the update is out for purple belts and above. I've gotten some lovely feedback so far and I really appreciate y'all taking the time out of your day to spend a little of it with my game. The update will be live for Blue belts tomorrow evening and White belts on Friday.

I'll be around this week, for bug fix purposes and I have some special renders and customs I still need to finish up, but otherwise I'll be enjoying my usual time off and getting a little decompression done.

Or I'll try anyway, because I'm already eyeing what needs to be done for part 6 and I'm pretending I don't want to cry.

We're approaching the three year anniversary of me starting my little games if you had told me how everything would have panned out years later I would have been genuinely surprised. I really want to take a moment and thank everybody who's helped me along this journey in so many ways I can't possibly list them all. Just know I greatly appreciate all of them.

I'll be doing my typical post release QA on Sunday at 12pm Mountain, 19:00 GMT so if you're in the Discord hop in and we'll hopefully have a nice time.

Next week when I'm not technically "off" I'm going to be doing a bit of posting about my plans for STWA this year, including the long awaited news on the Author Remaster and where it's been as well as a feel other small things that might excite a few people. But for now I'm going to go.

Thanks as always for supporting me and I hope you have a lovely week.

Sláinte!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man, I love this game.

With no harem option, I'm on my third or fourth runthrough of trying not to fuck everything up with one girl or another. I thought I was pretty settled with Vi, but then Kana played out some interesting options. Those options really made for a great scene in the end (Pun might have been intended).
If it follows the same rules as the first, and we have no reason to think otherwise, you won't need to make a choice until near the end.

Dev has also informed us that there will be multiple throuples available so you shouldn't need to turn everyone down. There are a few obvious pairings already.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
If it follows the same rules as the first, and we have no reason to think otherwise, you won't need to make a choice until near the end.

Dev has also informed us that there will be multiple throuples available so you shouldn't need to turn everyone down. There are a few obvious pairings already.
Damn. Sounds like a new save with all options tried and tested is necessary. Thanks for passing this on though.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Top tier update. El's path will be the end of me with that slow-burn. RP-wise, at least to me, she and VI are ahead of everyone else. The MC doesn't mind having fun with the rest until something more serious arrives, tho. Great game.

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes