Draghough

May 26, 2017
Should be marked as completed, rather than abandoned no?
The thread is abandoned i see no problem here... what does it matter if the game got fully released , lived the shelf life , sale discontinued and the thread still has a demo... means game is abandoned :KEK: /s
=>example thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/exclusion-zone-shadow-island-demo-alibi.3384/

Just ignore the status prefix as they aren't reliable ...someone just loves slapping those around

Edit :
while at it theres a update request thread for this https://f95zone.to/threads/stygian-flowers-v-1-0.123624/

• Angry
Reactions: Depression Cherry

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Full save, full gallery, gauntlet unlocked for v1.0.3

Save slot 3 is a full 'legit' clear with Syano still there for the Gauntlet.
Save slot 5 is a broadsword clear with no Syano.

Btw, beating the gauntlet just lets you change your sprite in the gallery and in the field, but in the legit clear if you beat Syano, transform into the 'Man' sprite, you can have an h scene with Syano. However, I have that scene unlocked through magic in both saves anyway, so the only real reason to beat the gauntlet is for the sprite changing feature.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
An H games with a female MC and the scenes are written in 3rd person instead of 1st person, hallelujah.

I thought the puzzle description meant puzzles in the overworld, not in combat, lol. Not sure I really love the idea of it, constantly re-skilling for each enemy. I think I would have preferred a balance between that and some typical rpg elements. There's usually only one way to beat most enemies, and there's really no way of knowing what will work until you try it. It's mostly a game of trial and error, you're kind of guaranteed to lose the first attempt at least.

It's original anyways and enjoyable enough since no other RPGMaker game really does this, but it would get old REAL fast. I'm not a fan of super linear/inflexible systems like this usually. Thankfully the game doesn't seem too long, so I doubt it overstays its welcome. I haven't finished it yet but have unlocked like 75% of the gallery.

Last edited:

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
It's been done for months, but for some reason it was marked abandoned instead of completed for some reason.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes