Volensheit

May 25, 2017
has finished every boss except for the gauntlet

boy that was difficult. Took me a bit to find out how to deal with the sleeping consort. you don't, you just need to last 10 turns

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I can't see to find anything about the H-content in the reviews so I will just ask here:

- How much content it there?
- It all Lose-to-see or you can access it by doing quests or talking with NPCs?
- How much of the story is focused around the H-content? (I mean is there someone out there in the main story that it goes in his way to bang us or it like Overgrown: Genesis where if the dev pushed a button to remove absolutely all H-content from it you wouldn't even observe since it so little and all lose to see)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I can't see to find anything about the H-content in the reviews so I will just ask here:

- How much of the story is focused around the H-content? (I mean is there someone out there in the main story that it goes in his way to bang us or it like Overgrown: Genesis where if the dev pushed a button to remove absolutely all H-content from it you wouldn't even observe since it so little and all lose to see)
1. There's at least one scene for every enemy.
2. Most is on loss, some is on win against certain enemies, there are a few scenes disconnected from combat as well.
3. The game is kind of designed to make you lose the first fight against most enemies, so you'll have the option to see most scenes naturally without having to try to lose or anything. You can also skip scenes and scenes you avoid for whatever reason are still added to the gallery. It's not really tied too much into the plot, but it's not completely nonsensical either. It makes enough "sense", given that: you are in in hell surrounded by people suffering and looking for a temporary escape from their suffering afterall. Kind of the usual "There's a power difference here and people take advantage of it".

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2021

previous reply answered most of this, but as for lose-to-see, the scenes are almost all centered around you losing the battle, but they unlock in the gallery when you finish the battle win or lose.

Reactions: MachoGuy and Eleyth

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
1. There's at least one scene for every enemy.
2. Most is on loss, some is on win against certain enemies, there are a few scenes disconnected from combat as well.
3. The game is kind of designed to make you lose the first fight against most enemies, so you'll have the option to see most scenes naturally without having to try to lose or anything. You can also skip scenes and scenes you avoid for whatever reason are still added to the gallery. It's not really tied too much into the plot, but it's not completely nonsensical either. It makes enough "sense", given that: you are in in hell surrounded by people suffering and looking for a temporary escape from their suffering afterall. Kind of the usual "There's a power difference here and people take advantage of it".
previous reply answered most of this, but as for lose-to-see, the scenes are almost all centered around you losing the battle, but they unlock in the gallery when you finish the battle win or lose.

Thanks, doesn't look like my cup of tea so I will pass on this one.

• Angry
Reactions: Depression Cherry

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
I was about to ask that because the game did give that vibe. Honestly, GOR is usually a detriment for me, but this game did it in a way where...it kinda feels like "Non-Canon" or "What-if" scenarios and you unlock the scene regardless so you don't have to intentionally throw fights. I like it. But like Macho said, This might be a pass for me as well, shame this actually seems pretty well made too.

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
i admitted defeat and decided to use the broadsword. i can't figure out how to beat elise. at first i thought the way to beat it is to stun amalgam and deal as much damage as you can before amalgam use "cover". when amalgam use "cover", use lyra "serpentine steel" skill and thorn "cover" (learn "counter" skill) to deal some damage, because it can hit elise through amalgam "cover" and try to keep everyone alive, because Rita and Felt skill to regen HP and Focus is really useful here. but all of that failed. i tried to use rita "rot away" special for cheap 30 dmg/turn, but it also didn't work out because either thorn or lyra will die first. all of that only able to reach around 40% left of elise HP. if anyone can figure out how to beat elise, pls share it to us
Lets see I Don't remember the specifics but I used
Lyra
  • parry
  • Sharp advance
  • follow through
  • perfect poise
  • Riposte
Thorn
  • cover
  • anchor down
  • counter
  • shock
  • home down
  • rot
Rita
  • Impervious
  • Crush
  • hunting frenzy
  • foci
  • shed heart
Felt
  • fortunes favor
  • mend wounds
  • combat triage
  • scapegoat (didn't need very unfavourable)
  • doom (same as scapegoat)
I stunned alma first turn used hunting along with normal attacks from both Lyra and Felt
Next turn was Normal from Lyra and Thorn a heal from Felt either full party or single Rita used both crush and rot
after that I kept trying to parry crush and hope for the best using cover with Thorn and shed heart whenever Rita could land a guaranteed hit if there wasn't a chance then impervious or foci was used
There's defiantly a better strat out there but this is what got me through it might take a couple tries tho

P.S This was the fight I found out that Lyra does not need to be attacked for parry to work just here to inform those who didn't know like me, It's way more op than I thought it was

Last edited:

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
I need help for the 6th riverbed fragment I can never quite pull it off only having 15% left to go

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
I need help for the 6th riverbed fragment I can never quite pull it off only having 15% left to go
You only need Lyra and Felt for that fight. You'll want to have Lyra equipped with Weave Through and Rallying Call. You can also bring Mind Over Matter if you aren't confident in keeping her Focus up. For Felt you just need Hasten 1 and Elusive Winds.

1st Turn
Lyra - Weave Through
Thorn - Do whatever. Maybe apply poison or something
Felt - Elusive Winds on herself

2nd Turn
Lyra - Attack
Felt - Hasten on Lyra

3rd and 4th Turns
Lyra - Attack
Felt - Attack

5th Turn
Lyra - Weave Through

Then just repeat until the Fragment is dead. Use Rallying Call on Felt on one of Lyra's attack turns when Felt's Focus gets around half. If Lyra gets low on Focus, use Mind Over Matter. You should be able to kill the Fragment before she runs out of HP.

droplet

May 25, 2020
You only need Lyra and Felt for that fight. You'll want to have Lyra equipped with Weave Through and Rallying Call. You can also bring Mind Over Matter if you aren't confident in keeping her Focus up. For Felt you just need Hasten 1 and Elusive Winds.

1st Turn
Lyra - Weave Through

2nd Turn
Lyra - Attack
Felt - Hasten on Lyra

3rd and 4th Turns
Lyra - Attack
Felt - Attack

5th Turn
Lyra - Weave Through

Then just repeat until the Fragment is dead. Use Rallying Call on Felt on one of Lyra's attack turns when Felt's Focus gets around half. If Lyra gets low on Focus, use Mind Over Matter. You should be able to kill the Fragment before she runs out of HP.
You can also use cover + elusive winds

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019

1st Turn
Lyra - Weave Through

2nd Turn
Lyra - Attack
Felt - Hasten on Lyra

3rd and 4th Turns
Lyra - Attack
Felt - Attack

5th Turn
Lyra - Weave Through

Thank you so much I totally forgot about rallying call

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Did you find the pelt and give it to the dying guy? He's at the right side of the fork in the road before the minotaur dude.
oh god dammit I found the pelt after searching all over for the flower and then went back to search again must've not talked to him. Thanks man

Reactions: pendercemp
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes