molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have to say this game was boring. The battles were impossible to win because you could never hit the next boss.. ever! No matter what skill you picked up.. so it was broadsword all the way. But what was really boring was the very dry sex scenes.. they did not draw me in at all.. the text and scenes were very dry and boring.

Story: 2/5 (boring story and travel stories were boring)
Game Play: 1/5 (skills that were suppose to always hit basically still fucking missed)
Puzzles: 1/5 (the notes were garbage.. east of first rock south entrance to first tree than 2 steps south.. nothing damn well there, the whistle sound that made no damn sense in the stupid maze again made no damn sense)
Art: 3/5
Scenes: 1/5 (something really missing that I could not even stand to read text.. just held button down.. it was so dry and boring)
Audio: 4/5

The entire combat system just felt bland and dry also.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
I have to say this game was boring. The battles were impossible to win because you could never hit the next boss.. ever! No matter what skill you picked up.. so it was broadsword all the way. But what was really boring was the very dry sex scenes.. they did not draw me in at all.. the text and scenes were very dry and boring.

Story: 2/5 (boring story and travel stories were boring)
Game Play: 1/5 (skills that were suppose to always hit basically still fucking missed)
Puzzles: 1/5 (the notes were garbage.. east of first rock south entrance to first tree than 2 steps south.. nothing damn well there, the whistle sound that made no damn sense in the stupid maze again made no damn sense)
Art: 3/5
Scenes: 1/5 (something really missing that I could not even stand to read text.. just held button down.. it was so dry and boring)
Audio: 4/5

The entire combat system just felt bland and dry also.
Yea the whistle one was really disappointing
West is loudest, then east is quiter, n south the quietest
So it would make sense to go west, east, south, north right?
Too bad it doesnt do anything, also tried it backwards and other variations, what a letdown sense that would of made perfect sense

Edit: there was one more in the maze on the final left turn of any variation, was jst about to can it too lol
Anyways, its louder than east but quiter than west
Was able to finish the puzzle now that I got that last piece, bit of bad placement since you can only see it on final

Edit2: ..been using the broadsword this whole time so not like I can defeat them anyways lol
guess I jst wanted to solve some puzzles, rip tru ending cuz I didnt want to waste a ton of time getting it
story was nice, interactions were good to :D I'd say a 7/10.. if I played w/o broadsword tho, definitely less n y I dont rly play the rpg games here lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Depression Cherry

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Okay sooo. I just revisited the game and altho I defeated the Merchant and the Ghost but I just can't defeat Rita. There is a walkthough for this game or anything or just need to try like a million times? (the game gives a hint to use the purging stone to use another skill, but I can't even unlock 1 skill)

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Stygian Flowers [1.0.3] Compressed (UnTested)

Win(670 MB/ 141 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmeeete

Sep 25, 2022
I know there's a guide for the riverbed bosses, but is there someone who can help me on the normal story bosses? Maybe specifically valautte?

Ragoz

Jan 19, 2019
If you are looking for the riverbed at the crossroads you just move in the order of getting closer to a louder sound:

south - barely
east - quiet
north - some
west - little loud

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miacis

Syapaaye

Jul 13, 2018
jfc, this is not a game, it's a poem

god I feel melancholic after finishing the game in one sitting

I feel like you don't need H-scenes at all in this game and I would've preferred that. But then again, I might not have found this game at all if I wasn't so horny that I got attracted to its H contents. What a strange conundrum.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes