May 13, 2021
For those stuck on the First Riverbed Fragment Boss Fight and the Second Riverbed Fragment Boss Fight, here is how I beat it:

L = Lyra | T = Thorn | R = Rita

You will need the following skills for the 1st Boss Fight:
L - Sacred Edge
T - Last Breath (from Starting Item), Cover
R - Shed Heart

You will need the following skills for the 2nd Boss Fight:
L - Sacred Edge, Parry, Wide Open
T - Last Breath (from Starting Item), Shock, Cover
R - Impervious, Shed Heart, Rot Away (from Bygone Bale Item)

If you do not have these skills, go back to the very start (where you spawned) and there will be skeleton bones on the ground. Talk to it and fight it. When you beat it you'll get Eidoscope (to view the Gallery) and Purging Stone (to reset individual character's skills. Despite it showing "x1", as in only 1 use, it can be used multiple times).

The boss attacks seem to be hard coded (not random), so if you follow these specific steps you should kill it without any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Congratz, you've beaten it \o/
I was able to beat the boss but I don't seem to have the sacred edge move in the skill tree, I haven't left the first areas (no boat usage yet) so where do you find that skill?

EDIT: just went on the boat, there's the skill

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2020
Wow this game looks great and not needing to grind for once is a plus. Hoping this game dosent get dropped. I have high hopes for this. Good Luck to the devs

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
For those stuck on the First Riverbed Fragment Boss Fight and the Second Riverbed Fragment Boss Fight, here is how I beat it:

L - Sacred Edge
R - Shed Heart

If you do not have these skills, go back to the very start (where you spawned) and there will be skeleton bones on the ground. Talk to it and fight it. When you beat it you'll get Eidoscope (to view the Gallery) and Purging Stone (to reset individual character's skills. Despite it showing "x1", as in only 1 use, it can be used multiple times).

The boss attacks seem to be hard coded (not random), so if you follow these specific steps you should kill it without any issues.

just equip the sword were you first spawn in upper left it one shot everything and anything exept for 2nd you need to destroy the puppet first then the thorn you kill it

Meephero

Oct 7, 2017
Rly enjoyed this.
Great Art, good gameplay (a good amount of thinking here, a lot more than 99% of h games)
The characters have good chemistry and love the fuck out of Lyra, genuinely a top 5 or so character in a h game for me.
The last fight vs the blob was gud, took me a fuckin while.
I guess the major complaint is that despite the art some of the scenes are pretty generic. The loss against Mino is futa, but no dick, which i can only imagine is excluded so ppl who arent into it can watch it, despite it being skippable. There were a couple more forgettable ones but i cant remember them lmao. The first couple scenes are good though, so it might just be that the later scenes are still being worked on. Might just be my tastes though.

TLDR: Demo has good art, characters and gameplay. About half of the scenes are bad but the other half can be good.

Compto

Sep 12, 2018
just equip the sword were you first spawn in upper left it one shot everything and anything exept for 2nd you need to destroy the puppet first then the thorn you kill it
The riverbed fragment is immune to the broadsword skill.

May 13, 2021
how do you get the tentacle scene?
You have to fight and defeat Rita. Then a door appears. That door needs paint. You can get te paint in the Yonder. In the Yonder is a guy with a dresser. He will give you the paint you need to unlock the door. Then just continue up and voila, there is the Fragment. While writing this, I haven't been able to defeat it. xD
quote above

viroa

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021

The next update came early! You can grab it in the original post or on the itch.io page .

Last edited:

York

Aug 24, 2017
Where do I find the second and third River Fragments? I finished the third chapter and now I am lost.

May 13, 2021
Where do I find the second and third River Fragments? I finished the third chapter and now I am lost.
for the second you need to go back to the area with the wood platforms and look for a place that requires a rope, find and use the rope to get there, for the third it's just behind the windmill, sorry if this wasn't helpful I'm bad at explaining things

number482

Oct 16, 2018

L - Sacred Edge
R - Shed Heart

Sadly this strategy no longer works, Turn 2 it kills Thorn and Rita with poison spore.

HeliosRX

Nov 6, 2019
This is an amazing way to handle the traditional game-over CG collection problem where you're incentivized to play poorly to get all the h-content. By forcing the player to learn fixed attack patterns and utilize different skill builds every fight, you don't feel bad when losing a fight for the first time as you're just scouting out what you'll need for this encounter. It feels kind of like a MMO raid where you accept that you'll wipe a few times as you get used to the encounter, and it's very cool way of making a 'boss rush' RPG where you can't just grind XP to outstat the encounters. The way the game also acknowledges the losses in-universe also helps maintain continuity and suspension of disbelief.

I'm especially surprised by the diversity of skills each character has that makes them feel unique without shoehorning them into a single role, and was very impressed when I realized one of the last fights in the 0.3 demo encourages you to turn your main tank into a mythic DPS. Bravo to the creative encounter design so far!

Combined with great art design and overall fantastic writing and tongue-in-cheek humor, I'm really loving the game so far and look forward to what viroa has in store for the future!

EDIT: Just one thing I'd like to see in future releases: The skill reset item is quite clunky to use for how often you want to change builds. Would it be possible to change it so that you can freely reassign skills within the skill menu?

Also, here's a strat for the 3rd Riverside Fragment:
The Fragment has a 3-turn cycle of Attack/Drag Down, Attack/Drag Down, The Beckoning. It will also counterattack every single-target attack you make towards it for 220+ damage. Now that you have Felt in the team, the only things you're really worried about are counterattack damage and The Beckoning since you can easily sustain through its regular attack damage.

The Beckoning is a guaranteed oneshot on whatever it hits. We have two reliable methods of preventing this: Thorn's Cover + Felt's Elusive Winds, and Thorn's Shock. Both of these have a 5-turn cooldown, so we can alternate between them to never get hit by the Beckoning. On turns 3/6/9/12 etc, use one or the other. Thorn needs Cover and Shock for sure for this, and can benefit from Anchor Down, Counter and possibly Home Down for some Focus-free damage.

Rita NEEDS Killing Drive. It'll keep Felt and Thorn supplied with Focus to keep your party alive and away from the Beckoning. Other than that, Wan Bestowal, Gathering Storm, Foci Flare or Heighten Senses are all good options when you can sneak in a buff - you're going to end up spamming Killing Drive in this fight a lot.

As mentioned earlier, Felt's Elusive Winds is critical to avoid getting Beckoned to death. Mend Wounds is a must, and either Fortune's Favor or Hasten work for your last SP. Hasten isn't needed, but can maybe save you if you mess up on your defensive rotation.

Finally, our main DPS: Lyra is going full Parry build in this fight, since Riposte doesn't trigger the Fragment's counter. Rising Tempo shenanigans just hurt us too much to sustain. Haven't tried Sacred Edge + Wicked Ring, but I suspect it has the same issue.

Okay, now to break down how to pilot this. It's pretty simple.
Lyra: Fragment always uses Drag Down once per three-turn cycle. Parry it until it procs, then Riposte the turn after. Guard or Attack on other turns, but be aware that
Thorn: Home Down turn 1, Cover turn 2. Shock turn 6, Cover turn 8, Shock turn 12. In the meantime either guard or Home Down off cooldown.
Rita: Buff with.. something, she's got options, then spam Killing Drive on anyone that isn't full on Focus.
Felt: Heal when needed, Elusive Winds turns 3 and 9. Guard when you don't need to do anything else.

Slow and steady wins the race here. It'll feel like you're not really doing anything, but Riposte damage hurts a ton and gets the job done. We choose to Parry Drag Down instead of Attack because while it doesn't do damage, it is possible for it to hit Lyra while she is parrying Attack, which will make her too slow to parry Attack on the next turn and cause us to miss out on one cycle of damage! The damage from Attack is completely negligible anyway.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Why doesnt the game have japanese game tag?
First sex scene is some faceless shadow man raping the hero using words "did I find your weak spot"

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes