viroa

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Hey, there's a pretty bad bug where where a party member would disappear if you fought a Riverbed Fragment and won. The links are updated, but if you don't want to download the entire game again, should fix it. Just talk to gallery chicken to get the party member back.

Brepper

Apr 12, 2019
seeing as in the 3rd locus you get both a healer and new skills, I suggest experimenting with them
Healer doesn't join you in the 1st and 2nd riverbed fight unfortunately, but you do still keep the skill points earned in other locusts so that's a boon.

Dec 7, 2020
for the first riverbed fragment when I enter there it just says something about there being a lack of something there and then every other time theres nothing samething with a new save file

Dec 7, 2020
for the second you need to go back to the area with the wood platforms and look for a place that requires a rope, find and use the rope to get there, for the third it's just behind the windmill, sorry if this wasn't helpful I'm bad at explaining things
am I just being an idiot if you mean the area behind it I cant find a way to get there if you mean just behind the building not the area behind it I checked there and theres nothing

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes