Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
This game is pretty difficult. Curious what strategy people are using for fights. Are you parrying most things?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Played this some time ago and, while I dislike the lose-to-lewd type of games, many make it bearable and even expand on it, in some cases.
This one had made it bearable, from what I remember, as well.
Props.

Absolutely love the artstyle, too.
One can only dream about it being animated, though, huh.
Ah well, still well made.

lewd lolis ftw don't @ me

Edit: Bigger font, fuck it, @ me, you know you agree.

Jul 22, 2019
I put it in my save, Only went to eh, the fifth bed thing? I walked to the fires and it says it goes to 7 so I assume it's missing everything beyond the fifth boss. Ah but of course it might be a technical issue, But the save works just fine, I just think it might be incomplete.

sandimas17

Sep 22, 2016
This game is pretty difficult. Curious what strategy people are using for fights. Are you parrying most things?
I had to reset my skills almost every boss fight. Mostly the tougher fights require good use of cover +evasion buff. Parry was useful or needed for some boss fights, but it's not a silver bullet by any means. Riposte with the DMG buff is great though. Each boss really does seem like it's own puzzle.

No idea how you'd play through without having to fail to each boss, reset your skills to counter theirs, and then win. Some bosses have NOTHING to parry, so it's a waste. Some of it is just RNG too: who gets targeted with what. Possibly if you skip the riverbeds and build for the story battles until the very end, and then go back and clear the riverbed battles?

Fun game so far, but very challenging. As long as the intention is to fail hard until you see the pattern and can work around it, it works.

Reactions: XPsychoX
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes