Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Think I found a glitch? First riverbed Fragment won't spawn. I got into it's room and it won't show up.

I also can't find the 5th riverbed fragment, I got to where I can "hear Whistling" to the west of the start of 5, then hear it to the north, but I can't seem to find it from there,

CoomerHimbo

Sep 26, 2018
This gamedev should hire a translator to translate his game to japanese and sell it on DLsite. he would make more money on there than he would ever make from stingy westerners. $131 a month for his great artstyle is too little. Japanese game devs make 10s of thousands of dollars per game with his art quality.

Reactions: flynn0426

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (533 MB/ 188 MB) : , [0.5.0]

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This gamedev should hire a translator to translate his game to japanese and sell it on DLsite. he would make more money on there than he would ever make from stingy westerners. $131 a month for his great artstyle is too little. Japanese game devs make 10s of thousands of dollars per game with his art quality.
100x this. Even with DLsite taking their cut, he could make fucking bank. I'm not sure if he'd have to mosaic censor it or not since it would be sold to a Japanese audience, since it's western made.

Reactions: xenoraph

Lord_Horst

Feb 15, 2019
I also can't find the 5th riverbed fragment, I got to where I can "hear Whistling" to the west of the start of 5, then hear it to the north, but I can't seem to find it from there,
where is the fourth and fifth riverbed fragment?
The Fifth Riverbed Fragment is South, East, North, West (or down, right, up, left - whichever directions you prefer)

Fourth is hidden in the huge area infront of the what I presume is a castle. A NPC inside should normally tell you where it is. It's hidden below the South-East Tree, two tiles below it. Just press Enter and it should trigger the surprising Event.

Reactions: Irradiant

viroa

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Hi, dev here! I know I don’t talk much, but I do read every post. It was already mentioned, but to announce it officially: Stygian Flowers now has an official release date, and it’s July 8 somewhere around 21:00 UTC! Thanks for all the kind words this far, and to celebrate, here are a few download keys!

If you enjoyed what I made, please consider supporting me, and if you already have, then thank you!

Edit: That was fast, all the keys have been claimed!

Edit 2: The game is out! I hope you all enjoy it!

Last edited:

rzfehr

Feb 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the 6th riverbed fragment to appear?

Edit - You need to beat all the other riverbed fragments

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
Bought it off itch.io since I liked the main heroine. How long does the download stay active? Never bought stuff here, usually in GOG where it's forever.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes