viroa

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Bought it off itch.io since I liked the main heroine. How long does the download stay active? Never bought stuff here, usually in GOG where it's forever.
It belongs to your account forever, meaning you have permanent access to all of the game files even if they're updated.

Jan 20, 2018
Also bumping for a full save.

How in the ever living fuck do you beat Elise and her Amalgam bullshit.

Last edited:

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
10/10 for gameplay and art, 0/10 for making me remember that I have to finish my dark souls 2 playthrough. I probably would've finished it long ago if I hadn't committed to the double chicken drumstick meme for my build. I mean dear god, Fume Knight has like no openings when it takes you 20 seconds to even do a light attack. I'd summon for it but then I'd be branded a casual for all eternity. Anyway, great game. Stygian Flowers I mean, not ds2

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
1.0 when?
It looks like it's out and available for purchase on Viroa's Itch.io page, he was here in the forums offering free download keys to claim in celebration of 1.0 (the links are expired however), so I don't know if or when there will be downloads of it here.

indoknight

May 3, 2022
Also bumping for a full save.

How in the ever living fuck do you beat Elise and her Amalgam bullshit.
i admitted defeat and decided to use the broadsword. i can't figure out how to beat elise. at first i thought the way to beat it is to stun amalgam and deal as much damage as you can before amalgam use "cover". when amalgam use "cover", use lyra "serpentine steel" skill and thorn "cover" (learn "counter" skill) to deal some damage, because it can hit elise through amalgam "cover" and try to keep everyone alive, because Rita and Felt skill to regen HP and Focus is really useful here. but all of that failed. i tried to use rita "rot away" special for cheap 30 dmg/turn, but it also didn't work out because either thorn or lyra will die first. all of that only able to reach around 40% left of elise HP. if anyone can figure out how to beat elise, pls share it to us

RuneGaming

Feb 7, 2022
The game doesn't open for me? The debug file says there's a sort of unknown URL being used ("
[0909/202519.063:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: URL doesn't use a known protocol (0x2ee6)") while the game runs on task manager without doing anything, can anyone help?

AdorableCat

May 9, 2020
Hello. I am a broke college student who doesn't have a penny to spare, and tomorrow is my birthday. If anyone could find it in their hearts to help a lad out and upload the 1.0 release of this, I will never forget your kindness. Thank you for your time.

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
It looks like it's out and available for purchase on Viroa's Itch.io page, he was here in the forums offering free download keys to claim in celebration of 1.0 (the links are expired however), so I don't know if or when there will be downloads of it here.
source for the gifs in signature?

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes