Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the Op - added new download links.
Cheers

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Is it supposed to be silent on the title screen and in the first couple of conversations? Because it doesn't have any sound for me even though I'm running it on admin, I've tried using the full voice patch just in case it might fix it but so far nothing.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
Quick question. When is the first sex scene? I am unsure if I made a mistake somewhere and it's still censored.

Is censorship pixellated or a black screen? Because I'm at the bathing scene and everything is tastefully black. =/

len00

Mar 12, 2020
Is it supposed to be silent on the title screen and in the first couple of conversations? Because it doesn't have any sound for me even though I'm running it on admin, I've tried using the full voice patch just in case it might fix it but so far nothing.
if theres no sound the problem might be from the sound drivers, also try to run on admin

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
Tried downloading from Mega. File data02999 kept retrying to download. Might want to check that everything is in order or just put everything into one zip file and reupload it. Downloaded the thing from Nopy and no problems.

bagofhoney

Nov 16, 2020
On the main thread, there are 3 patch selections.

Do we need any of the three for our installation?

What are you recommendations as well?

I looked around the conversations.
- The Doggy Patch is to avoid bestiality
- Full voice to restore the voices of characters in case the voices are missing
- The Steam Patch for 18+ material.

nashmeister

Aug 11, 2020
Is the patch all I need to restore all content (voice + fan restoration patch) if I have the Steam version of the game?

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Does it already contain the Full Voice HD patch? The other patches are mentioned in the description (uncensored + bestiality) but the voice one isn't mentioned.

Reactions: Xharewa

GA123

Jul 1, 2017
For anyone looking for the best version of this, it's probably this one

It should have everything the f95 prepatched version has, but it also includes the recently translated bonus chapter "Knocking on Heaven's Door".

Delete the files “BGI.gdb” and “BGI.hvl” from the game’s root folder if you have never experienced the VN before, if you only want to read the bonus chapter then leave it alone (since it unlocks it from the start, along with the full gallery.)

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
So i play this shit until the end, and it was like damn... Like it has a nice story and all, but it's like to much to process, i wouldn't recommend this for people who only just wants to watch sex...

But maybe for the people who wants to solve a mistery or this story in general...

It's a long story, like it's reading a different novel of books everytime...

You think you will know what is going on, but then in the next part, the story changes, and it adds a lot of things that contradicts everything, or makes it more weird

Personally i try to understand it to the end, and it has such a weird plot twist...

But you have to do all the endings to get one special ending that it will hit you like a brick, After you experience all of that shit you have to do the "Into the rabbid hole 1", like the prologue again to understand it...
At least that's why the "guide" said

Sometimes random events happens, dunno the requirements to get them, but i got one that freak me out,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but yeah, this story is like putting together a puzzle, building it and stuff, trying to see all perspectives of the characters to understand what the fuck is going on.

But yeah, this game... I dunno, i wouldn't recommend to fap, pretty weird stuff to beggin with

But if you wanna try this game anyways, if you wanna read until the end like i did..

I just gotta say, you're gonna need an open and strong mind at the same time, because this shit is gonna fuck you after it makes you feel happy

Or is gonna make you feel weird and confused, whatever comes first

Lensitryx

Jul 8, 2022
Nothing is... Nothing is going to stop me from making love with my school desk.
Funnily enough, the entire story about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
life is just the surface of Subahibi's depth IMO. End Sky 2 with Ayana suggests that everything we've been told may not actually be what they seem and that we've been taking everything that unfolds at face value. Great VN, I rate m̷̡̰̯̒͛͒͐̍̀͋a̶̪͉͍̤̠̖̰̦̜̖̩̅̒͑͋̏͜k̸̬̄̌́̑͗̌̅̋͑̕e̶̼͗̌̽̒͒̂̽̿̋̋̉l̵̢̢̤̺̭̤̲̼̝̈́̀̇̎̽̋̕ǫ̶͕͓̣̺͚̖̙͕̟͈͔̞̎̈́͆͑̏̋̇̑v̶̻͎̱͇͎̹͚̽͗̎͊̿̍͛̓͘͜͜͝͠ë̷̛̞̝̳̟̣̺̗̻̘̌̅̏͌̒͜͠͝͝w̷̺͗̽͋̀̄̒i̵͈̼̳̝͙̪͕̫̊͋̏̎͊̃̎̈́̀͆͌̚͝͝͠t̸̨̮̱͔̦̼̚h̶̨̏͌͐̀̈́̊̅͒̾̈́̅͘m̷͕͒̍͊́y̵̢̰̳͉̰̖͈͖̱͊͜ḑ̷̧̻̫̈̃̌̿̓̅̔̿̆́͐̎̉͜͜e̴̤̻̺͐͒̐̚͠ͅs̸̡̺͓̩͇͈͓̘̬̠̮̫̜͉̀̋̍̇̍̑͝ḱ̴̛̟̗̰͕̦̏̑̈́͐̇͗̇͐̓̕͜͝/10.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes