QSP Abandoned Subculture [v0.5] [Samvega]

B10

Jun 25, 2017
samvega I really hope that you will restart this project or continue the project. It is really a very good written game. Yes as you wrote in other threads, you are maybe a crapy businessman, but you definitely are a good game maker. Maybe just open a buymeacoffee site where you ask some money and ask the mods to update it in the thread.

Mar 22, 2017
samvega I really hope that you will restart this project or continue the project. It is really a very good written game. Yes as you wrote in other threads, you are maybe a crapy businessman, but you definitely are a good game maker. Maybe just open a buymeacoffee site where you ask some money and ask the mods to update it in the thread.
Thank you :)
I'm actually thinking about continuing this game

Mar 22, 2017
Well, after some consideration I decided to reveal the truth xD
Subculture spinoff was actually been in development for last 3 weeks or so. It's called "Subculture: The Route!" (name might be changed) and is about hitch-hiking from Vladivostok to Saint-Petersburg, 9996 km.

SC.jpg

well.. as I said many times before, I am crappy businessman, so here is the crappy business act: please support lol

xD

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Subculture spinoff was actually been in development for last 3 weeks or so. It's called "Subculture: The Route!" (name might be changed) and is about hitch-hiking from Vladivostok to Saint-Petersburg, 9996 km.

View attachment 582975

well.. as I said many times before, I am crappy businessman, so here is the crappy business act: please support lol

xD
Just a tip, upload or ask someone to upload your version 0.01 with your patreon page added.
If people like it they possibly will donate.

B10

Jun 25, 2017

View attachment 582975

xD

Have you ever released it somewhere?