QSP Abandoned Subculture [v0.5] [Samvega]

randa

May 7, 2017
How can I start the home route? I have all photos and MC thinks about having sex with here when looking at them.
Is ther something I am missing? Everytime i go home around 11 am No masturbation scene i can see and the mother just scold MC for not beeing in School. Depravety is at 301.
Or is there some hints, when it will happen?

Thanks

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
No, pretty sure it was something focused on bestiality or some shit, so i ignored it. Can try translating though.

edit
bestiality warning well here you go, attached translation, game: pass albedo
Where's the source of this version? I'd like to know more about it, and where to get it as your mirror is dead.

Reactions: Jeremiel

Albr

Aug 10, 2016
You did one for subculture, but you don't for the last link you posted "Subculture: Carniwhore" or am i missing something?
Edit : I'm dumb it's on the first page, thanks

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Can someone explain what this game is about in proper english? The description in the OP just made me more confused. Machine translation always cracks me up, but come on lol.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
BTW. No updates to he game?
The russian QSP community is in my opinion very much dead .. according some new law they cant continue development using irl pics or something... thats why devs like kosmos have shifted to rebooting their games in unity with 3d models

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
The russian QSP community is in my opinion very much dead .. according some new law they cant continue development using irl pics or something... thats why devs like kosmos have shifted to rebooting their games in unity with 3d models
Any special devs outside of Russai that does qsp games? Or got a good dev qsp community that isnt a transformation based community. F9 need more good qsp outside of girllife and SOAB.

Reactions: caramoore

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Any special devs outside of Russai that does qsp games? Or got a good dev qsp community that isnt a transformation based community. F9 need more good qsp outside of girllife and SOAB.
You've got my vote there. I really enjoy good QSP games. The guys on Girl Life are doing a great job in progressing that and the folks there that are now adding in the mods too deserve our thanks. But it would be great to see many more quality QSP games. Good writing is the key to them I think.

I'm not a coding geek* myself ( I always had them working for me to make my electronic systems work irl ) but from what I've seen and read in the Girl Life forum if the nerds* are given the script and such the actual coding is pretty straight forward for them.

*I'm not using nerds or geeks as a derogatory terms btw, it's just how I always referred to the basement dwelling folks I work with when we're doing projects. I've been gaming now since the early 80's so am hardly immune to accusations of nerdism/geekism :D

Reactions: tiggablu1

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Hey guys,
Author here.

Yeah, translation is rough and funny, obviously not making any sense due to being machine translation.
It is taken from game itself, and stayed unchanged since version 0.1, but in all honesty, not much changed since then anyways.

here is a little less rough one:

This is a game about subcultures. More precisely, on the part of them, limited in time (1998 and a little further), and space (Vladivostok, and may be Khabarovsk, if I ever make ot to implementing hitchhiking (which I didn't but there is a train. Khabarovsk is still empty though)

Alsol this is a game about music. How it was listened to and played. This game has a lot of music, it is presented for informational purposes only, I don't make money off it, therefore copyright holders may freely masturbate on their rights. (I actually like how it was translated)

Also this game about banging, of course. But very little was made in this direction. Honestly, very little was made out of what was planned.

This game is about by and large pre-mobile and pre-Internet era, when almost the only means of communication was personal meetings. The era imposes limitations - it is very difficult to find suitable pictures without obvious anachronisms, like iPhone mirror-selfies or glamor on the streets. 1998 was still pretty grim

This is a game about substances, alcohol, antisocial lifestyle of vagrancy and begging (then again, none of this has not really made)

But mostly, it`s a game about rock-and-roll. And sex. And drugs.

To add to it, it has young female protagonist. There is one fully implemented lesbian route (talk to .. not sure how it was translated, but her name was supposed to be Guns. It's one of two characters at "Plaha" available for interactions. There is also Walter, you can have sex with him as well, but this route hasn't been developed well. Also Walter can play you some author's music (obviuosly bad as it is amateur. Songs itself are almost 20 years old, but preformed\recorded recently).
There is also "home" route, with some incest (again, now everyone pukes because of incest, but couple years ago when it was written, it was more or less fresh thing in the games).

Nothing in the life really worth the effort, brother. The end is always the same.

This game wasn't made for moneymaking, or some sort of hyping. It is a small expression of my nostalgia for the times long gone and places changed forever. About almost forgotten youth. It's made for myself and small circle of friends, but since it was put onto the internet - why the heck not to post it here too...
Hey, are you alive ? I hope so :)

Jun 15, 2018
@zoomg So is there much action or content in this? The tags are fairly vague and I mean in the world of subculture I would imagine a little more kinky content so are we just lacking a number of tags or is it just not as flushed out as it could have been if the QSP community didn't go BOOM?

Also what is the difference between the two mega links? There is the single one under author's links and then the split ones that have no description and are just below the password.