QSP Abandoned Subculture [v0.5] [Samvega]

B10

Jun 25, 2017
samvega I really hope that you will restart this project or continue the project. It is really a very good written game. Yes as you wrote in other threads, you are maybe a crapy businessman, but you definitely are a good game maker. Maybe just open a buymeacoffee site where you ask some money and ask the mods to update it in the thread.

Mar 22, 2017
samvega I really hope that you will restart this project or continue the project. It is really a very good written game. Yes as you wrote in other threads, you are maybe a crapy businessman, but you definitely are a good game maker. Maybe just open a buymeacoffee site where you ask some money and ask the mods to update it in the thread.
Thank you :)
I'm actually thinking about continuing this game

Mar 22, 2017
Well, after some consideration I decided to reveal the truth xD
Subculture spinoff was actually been in development for last 3 weeks or so. It's called "Subculture: The Route!" (name might be changed) and is about hitch-hiking from Vladivostok to Saint-Petersburg, 9996 km.

SC.jpg

well.. as I said many times before, I am crappy businessman, so here is the crappy business act: please support lol

xD

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Well, after some consideration I decided to reveal the truth xD
Subculture spinoff was actually been in development for last 3 weeks or so. It's called "Subculture: The Route!" (name might be changed) and is about hitch-hiking from Vladivostok to Saint-Petersburg, 9996 km.

View attachment 582975

well.. as I said many times before, I am crappy businessman, so here is the crappy business act: please support lol

xD
Just a tip, upload or ask someone to upload your version 0.01 with your patreon page added.
If people like it they possibly will donate.