QSP Abandoned Subculture [v0.5] [Samvega]

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Glad to see you working on this one again Samvega. I always enjoyed it, probably my second favorite of the QSP games (after Wild Stallion, which also isn't up on F95 as far as I can tell).
Is this Wild Stallion ENG translated? Any links?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
This translation gives some errors, i think there were some bugfixs after this one, so i translated the latest one, don't see any errors, but havent tested too much. Attached. But, by the way, this game is abandoned, uses shitty daz renders and it's machine translated russian, only misses rpgm/rags as an engine to have all elements of worst games. So close.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
There is animation when girl lies on bed, has legs up at 90 degress and standin man f...s her. How to obtain it in the game?

EDIT: SC\random\sex_1_1.gif

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2017
There is animation when girl lies on bed, has legs up at 90 degress and standin man f...s her. How to obtain it in the game?
some pics are not implemented (copied to folder, but not used in game, and not cleaned up for release). If it has some randomish names (or has "tumblr" in it), then it's not used in game

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
some pics are not implemented (copied to folder, but not used in game, and not cleaned up for release). If it has some randomish names (or has "tumblr" in it), then it's not used in game
OH. The game itself has nice mood. Music in the train, from cassette. Gr8 job !

BTW. Is there any F2M sex implemented yet? Do you receive any donations?

Mar 22, 2017
By F2m you mean straight sex? Only in partially implemented event with Walter at the "block", as it is translated. Planned more, but there is always something that distracts from development, so had to release early, just to avoid it collecting dust..

As for donations, I don't collect them for this particular game. Can't make money on rock-n-roll and memories of the youth..

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
I am sorry but am i the only one who is finding it hard to understand the description?
What do you mean?

"This game Bang, as without it" sounds pretty obvious to me.

The game is clearly about the Big Bang and the relationship between those early molecules and atoms and the current human beings.