Balial42

May 3, 2018
appdata/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/SubHuman

Some interesting things can be modified here. Seems like the girls have a fertility stat, haven't seen any pregnancy yet.

Indeed, interesting things
View attachment 3563356
I'm going to make a list

Ok, here are some rather quickly tested value changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try breastsize 0 or 4 for huge boobs, also giving you 100 armor makes you almost godmode for the boss fight. ;)

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Try breastsize 0 or 4 for huge boobs, also giving you 100 armor makes you almost godmode for the boss fight. ;)
Wasn't sure if 1, and 4 are actually different, just defaults to 1. Unsure about 0, in some cases it just draws nothing.

And uh.... try 9999 armor lol

• Haha
Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Wasn't sure if 1, and 4 are actually different, just defaults to 1. Unsure about 0, in some cases it just draws nothing.

And uh.... try 9999 armor lol
I can tell, that 5 convert your girl in a flatchest without any structure on body, so it has to be 0 for huge. Luckily it's quick to load, edit and play again. Going back to main menue to skip the night is still the biggest game changer. :D
I choose 999 armor, after the theft I still got 992. ^^

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Overview:
SubHuman challenges you to survive in a wild environement in a forgotten era.
After a long journey, you finally decide to settle down. Times are hard, and overcoming the dangers of the wild won't be an easy task : hostile tribes, deadly monsters and the constant fear of starvation will surely test your limits and your will to survive ! For you and those you'll encounter down there, you better be prepared !
Fight, roam and love : your future lies in your hands !​
This looks like some good stuff and reminds me of rise of ages if it was modded by loverslab and with changes in 2D art, nice.

also to uploader, krakenfiles is really good, there is a terminal upload site one too which is fire, thx for the share (y).

Stylex1234

Aug 26, 2020

Some interesting things can be modified here. Seems like the girls have a fertility stat, haven't seen any pregnancy yet.

Indeed, interesting things
View attachment 3563356
I'm going to make a list

Ok, here are some rather quickly tested value changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where to find those codes speciafially

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
do i need to add them or where i change it because i cant find it
??
It's clearly written at the top of my post.

Edit the json files found in this folder, if you don't have GameData, then you need to play at least 1 day/night.
Girl json files won't appear unless you have one or both in your camp.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes