FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
Subhuman-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Balial42

May 3, 2018
the game is unplayable, the house is quickly destroyed by enemies, and there is no way to repair it, the loot system is broken (there is almost no loot), crafting too, the controls are inconvenient. You can play this if you hack the cheat engine for the HP of the main character and the house.
What values did u use for health? Unity need float, right?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
It's a little tricky and also depends on luck, but when you go to the right side of your map, there is a chance that you end up in a different and friendly village (with girls).
Pick on Up and run! The guy with the club will follow you, but he needs to stay still to punch. That's is your chance to escape with the girl. :D
Once you're in your hut, you can have sex with her. I'm pretty sure, you'll die nonetheless in the next nights, so enjoy as long as possible.

AnimeFionna

Mar 22, 2022
well I found this in registry editor, there's this: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\SubHuman

and when I was attacking them, and after I died. That's so hard bro.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Bro made a whole survival/crafting mechanic but forgot to include a way to get ressources that isn't complete and utter RNG. Back to the drawing board with this shite.

Reactions: S@imon

Vegebanana

Aug 20, 2017
Got it, I know now how to waljump, pressing R is useless then?
Dont think you can. R is useless I think author meant R-click
A,D Move
Shift Throw rock
E Interact
R-click,L-CRTL Attack
L-click Grab,counter
Game is small. Only housing for 2 wives. Only weapon is club. Right takes you to a random event. Left only has the slime level but you can't take your boxes home. Unsure how to get wood, supplies comes from boxes, coin comes from clearing out random events. Dont leave your home to a mission at night or its gameover.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
From the DEVs Itch.io

Here you'll find the walkthrough for the new content. WARNING : SPOILERS AHEAD !!!!!!
  • Wait for the caravan to arrive at your camp. It can take up to a few days, depending on RNG. Talking to the girl is useless at this stage.
  • Talk to the bandit and accept his offer.
  • You can now use the caravan, but talk to the girl before that.
  • At night, the caravan will leave. Just wait for it to come back on another day (should not be very long).
  • Repeat above instructions 3 other times.
  • One day, the caravan will come back, but the girl will be alone. She will ask for help. Your choice will affect the endings. (see below if you want to know).
  • Depending on your choice, the story will be different. Just go with the flow and choose your fate !

Endings detail:
  • Choosing to leave her behind when she comes for help will trigger the bad end.
  • Choosing to free her at the end of boss fight wll trigger the good end.
  • Choosing to keep her with you after the boss fight will trigger the slave end, which is the most complete.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes