Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to get three boxes in the platforming area? I can get two no issues, I've taken the second box to both of the different box holders but neither of them do anything. Assuming I must have two.

There's a cowgirl hiding in the texture files, I'm assuming this is the reward for this area. But it's abysmal to play it over and over and I'm out of ideas.
stewpid.png

Tried this a few more times, I can't come up with anything. Just going to guess the developer never bothered to finish this part of the game. What a waste, there's no reason to come to this area at all.

For those stuck with only two boxes, I will share without spoiling too much. You can kill the slime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bort740

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
From the DEVs Itch.io

Here you'll find the walkthrough for the new content. WARNING : SPOILERS AHEAD !!!!!!
  • Wait for the caravan to arrive at your camp. It can take up to a few days, depending on RNG. Talking to the girl is useless at this stage.
  • Talk to the bandit and accept his offer.
  • You can now use the caravan, but talk to the girl before that.
  • At night, the caravan will leave. Just wait for it to come back on another day (should not be very long).
  • Repeat above instructions 3 other times.
  • One day, the caravan will come back, but the girl will be alone. She will ask for help. Your choice will affect the endings. (see below if you want to know).
  • Depending on your choice, the story will be different. Just go with the flow and choose your fate !

Endings detail:
  • Choosing to leave her behind when she comes for help will trigger the bad end.
  • Choosing to free her at the end of boss fight wll trigger the good end.
  • Choosing to keep her with you after the boss fight will trigger the slave end, which is the most complete.
so there is a plot for this game.
Damn. I thought it was empty.

Btw, wood and crate can found in right side (random area) so you better pray to RNG goddess you get some for upgrade. Girl as well. Sometimes friendly village and hostile village ( i call this a raid since after you defeat the defender, you can loot the girl instead ). Other time, you will find an ambush so just run. If you extremely lucky, you might run into empty village (i call this resource village since you can carry back either crate or wood.) i think wood is priority since you need them for club and armor later. Also every time you go out, you used up 2 crate. Best to leave it at 0 since it doesn't affect anything beside bug. (I think it will no-clip you if you had sex with girl when your crate is 0 then you come out and then you drop to your death.) Guess what? 2 girls = 4 crates gone. I KNEW IT SOMETHING IS WRONG. it will still gone even you don't have any girl since you used them somehow. WTF?
Fighting is not worth it since there is no level up and stuff.

You can skip night by going main menu and click continue. It also skip your encounter if you run into ambush or hostile village you think you want to avoid.
You can carry your stuff fast by constantly right click while near your wood or crate or girl.
Sex with girl can sometimes make you no-clip into oblivion so that could ruin your rogue-like run. Best to keep them and selling them later.
Your club have durability and will break. Same go with your armor.
Build two wall just in case if you feeling generous but best just build rack then club then armor since you can skip the night.
Keeping girl in your hut make them depress. Let them outside.
You cannot carry your wood or crate without dropping your club accidently losing to void. Fuck this shit.

You need 8 wood 4 crate and 50 gold to fully gear up. The whole game is easy as dodge and hit. They just have ton of health. Except the slime. Damn that blob. It is a instant death case if you don't somehow get out of it.
Each wood or crate you carry back will be always 5. so you can barter with the barter guy with excess,

barter 50 gold is not selling 5 crate and 5 wood, it is buying them so you can only get gold BY SELLING GIRL.
So 400 gold is needed if you want progress the event. Sell girl, get them somehow.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Balial42

Jinyo

Apr 20, 2018
How do you even get materials/gold? I have done so much and haven't figured out the basic shit.

HelixNL

Jul 24, 2018
How is this game anywhere near completed!?
Shit loot mechanic that depletes in a matter of days.
Horrible combat where it's almost necessary to skip the night by going back to the main menu and load up the save.
The map with the current controls is absolute shit and incredibly frustrating.
The interactions with NPC's is very, very limited.

Reactions: S@imon and SickDian

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
- You can't take other enemies weapons
- Night Day cycle to fast
- Boring world (realy bad)
- You can't havest anithing (A survival game realy?)
- Awfull combat
- Night encounters are extremely anoying and repetitive, fences are useless, weapon are realy bad
- You gain nothing wining agains the majority of enemies
- You can't break enemies Hut
- Broken buggy mess

This is a bad game, needs a ton of fixing
BRO I agree with you on everything but you didn't grammar for shit

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Wait, they're charging money for this? There are demos and early alphas in a better state than this.

nelsoncurves

Mar 7, 2020
a buggy piece of something bad, not worth the time
and also (a spoiler):
after defeating the boss, during the dialogue, the boss gets up again and begins to beat you! during conversation, not allowing you to finish reading the dialogue with the girl
not worth time

Sarvas

Jul 7, 2018
a buggy piece of something bad, not worth the time
and also (a spoiler):
after defeating the boss, during the dialogue, the boss gets up again and begins to beat you! during conversation, not allowing you to finish reading the dialogue with the girl
not worth time
How do you even beat the boss? He deflect everything

Sarvas

Jul 7, 2018
hit him from the front with a punch/rock then roll behind him and punch once or twice. Takes awhile but it's not too bad.
cool thanks
Does the Troll boss give anything? I killed him after solving the puzzle and that's that.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Can someone tell me the savelocation? Would like to share my save, but didn´t found the location yet.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Can someone tell me the savelocation? Would like to share my save, but didn´t found the location yet.
appdata/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/SubHuman

Some interesting things can be modified here. Seems like the girls have a fertility stat, haven't seen any pregnancy yet.

Indeed, interesting things
fishy.png
I'm going to make a list

Ok, here are some rather quickly tested value changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
cool thanks
Does the Troll boss give anything? I killed him after solving the puzzle and that's that.
Supposed to pick up the cowgirl and leave, but I've done this twice now and got a black screen both times.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes