VN Ren'Py Abandoned Subliminal [v0.3] [NooDCake]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
The Devs Last Patreon Post was about family getting Covid so while I hope they all recovered this may be a case where the dev passed without oppertunity to close accounts and whatnot. (sorry if its against any rules to make a post like this)

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So at this point going by 2 points 1 members of their family got covid back in march and 2 since that post there has been zero activity from them on patreon or their own discord its fully possible the dev is no longer amoung the living.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So at this point going by 2 points 1 members of their family got covid back in march and 2 since that post there has been zero activity from them on patreon or their own discord its fully possible the dev is no longer amoung the living.
Haha, people are still using the Covid excuse? I know 0.01% mortality rate seems really high and scary to some, but just about all the fear mongering over it is about all debunked by now.
I'll bet like 90% of the abandoned games out there, he wasn't on his way to becoming a millionaire by the second update, so he gave up.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Haha, people are still using the Covid excuse? I know 0.01% mortality rate seems really high and scary to some, but just about all the fear mongering over it is about all debunked by now.
I'll bet like 90% of the abandoned games out there, he wasn't on his way to becoming a millionaire by the second update, so he gave up.
Except that it is quite credible when, like me, you have had two deaths in six months in the family.
And this kind of thinking seems out of place and even completely stupid!

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
even a low mortality rate still can cause death 0.01% is still hudereds of thousands of people effected, and who is to say the dev was in good health before their last post, all I was saying is last we knew the dev posted family had covid and nothing since unless we find out otherwise it might just be safer to assume the worst and write this off.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
even a low mortality rate still can cause death 0.01% is still hudereds of thousands of people effected, and who is to say the dev was in good health before their last post, all I was saying is last we knew the dev posted family had covid and nothing since unless we find out otherwise it might just be safer to assume the worst and write this off.
The flu has a higher mortality rate, but it's whatever, we're all free to believe what we choose. I find it disappointing this game was given up on before it really had a chance to get going, for whatever the reason.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Soooooo NooDCake the dev has been online on their account back in August but nothing else, but yeah removing this game from my watch list now, not worth it if the dev is gonna ghost.

Dec 30, 2020
The flu has a higher mortality rate, but it's whatever, we're all free to believe what we choose. I find it disappointing this game was given up on before it really had a chance to get going, for whatever the reason.
the problem is there are two virus's with the same name and similar properties. there is classic covid, easy to catch, not very bad. Then there is Long Covid, which can kill you and can stick around for months and months -- look at the physicsgirl on youtube and her situation

Apr 18, 2022
the problem is there are two virus's with the same name and similar properties. there is classic covid, easy to catch, not very bad. Then there is Long Covid, which can kill you and can stick around for months and months -- look at the physicsgirl on youtube and her situation
Two viruses? You haven't really been paying attention. remember all the names? Delta, omicron and so on. Each of them are their own strain of corona virus. Long Covid isn't a separate strain, but the condition where a person have long term ill effects from covid. You can develop Long Covid from each of the corona viruses that causes covid, it isn't a special more deadly one, although the chances of developing it may differ from strain to strain.

The flu, by the way, is not a single virus either.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes