Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Love the Gal/Kogal/Ganguro/Yamamba themes in general, but to my woe, 99% of them are censored. Any hope of seeing an uncensor patch, or is the censorship hardwired in the image file?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Can I just ask wtf is with the sudden influx of NTR games shitting up this site? Seems to be every 1 in 3 games is some hur ugly fat bastard fucks dudes wife girlfriend etc. Different strokes for different blokes I get that but it seems to be every day dozens of new NTR games and no new good content.
Cuz it's one of the most popular H genres in Japan so their market pretty full with those games. And this site just has quite sizable amount of NTR fans as well. So some keep requesting those to translators. Honestly I would take NTR games over more gritty kinky stuff like guro, vore or scat...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SubstituteGirlfriendIllBecomeASluttyGalToProtectMyBestFriend-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Can I just ask wtf is with the sudden influx of NTR games shitting up this site? Seems to be every 1 in 3 games is some hur ugly fat bastard fucks dudes wife girlfriend etc. Different strokes for different blokes I get that but it seems to be every day dozens of new NTR games and no new good content.
Not enough, we need more!! there's still too much non ntr games coming out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BangB420

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I've always felt this kind of extreme corruption content is created by someone with an axe to grind. Like they were humiliated by a girl in high school and this is what they do for catharsis. No matter what other tags apply, leaning this hard into dehumanizing a subject is just so off putting. It never holds up either it's more of a retelling of a horrific daydream then any kind of story or game.

hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
Complain more. Please. We don't hear this sentiment enough, really. Get that baby voice primed and really let it rip.

Reactions: FreeComicz

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
exclude the tag and stop crying

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Someone probably bought a batch and decided to not release it all at once, but ~5 per day.

roflzwafflz

Jan 19, 2020
Geez, these aren't "Gals" these are hideous monsters. Why do ppl like these kind of monstrosities? Japanese ppl are really weird sometimes. Dear god.......
the style used here is called Ganguro. it started in the 90's but didn't last long. the style still exists but you won't find many of them.

Rajey

Apr 5, 2018
I am getting this error when start game (with Locale Emulator)
1711440220175.png

anybody have an idea how to solve this ?

Rajey

Apr 5, 2018
Try to download from pixeldrain if the issue still persists then use locale emulator on winrar or 7z then extract.
1. download from pixeldrain
2. download japanese 7zip from
3. run 7zip with
4. extract to C:\Users\Rajey\Desktop\Kirin
5. run migawarikanozyo.exe with
6. STILL THE SAME ERROR

1711443230565.png

Last edited: