Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
While we wait for .4 to drop, here's a torrent link for version 0.3.2

I can confirm it works.

The.xx

Dec 8, 2021
If anyone's still looking for 0.4.0 crack, I downloaded the game from this comment:

Subverse 0.4 Taron Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crack Mirrors:
Extract to "[Game Folder]\Subverse\Binaries\Win64"

Torrent Attached
And the crack from this other comment:

Try this one someone made on the Underground Forums, another replied with it working.
Followed the instructions from the path.txt file in the crack and it worked wonders!

Reactions: Razrback16

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
I said they're drip feeding the duplicates because there is no other logical conclusion one can come up with aside from plain old ineptitude, which is an option I did throw out there. It does not take work to produce the duplicates I posted here as an example. You can pretend I'm jumping to conclusions however you want. It's literally copy+paste with some minor limb to the models.

I repeat myself only in response to VValen and the Joshua poster because they constantly try to shut down any critic of the game with the same arguments that have been lost already.

You can't say they have delivered everything they promised, after we already made posts showing screenshots of them promising things they have not delivered. You also can't say that in the same paragraph you type:
"Of course I'd rather see 50+ scenes here and animated movies and all the devotion stuff etc etc. Don't we all? But we'll get there."
Which is it? They either delivered on what they promised or they didn't. We didn't get 50+ new Pandora scenes in the Elaisha patch, even if you count the duplicates. They promised last patch that this patch would have the major Pandora updates, so much so that the usual suspects here kept citing that as something to wait for. Guess what we didn't get this patch. They refuse to create a roadmap and give their player base any answers on what kind of changes they have planned for Pandora. It's not hard to just say what you hope to accomplish with it. Why don't they? why be so vague about it?

Also, your post implies I've only ever called them lazy and never talked about things they've done fine, or have defended them on things. An actual roadmap not only helps a dev team properly plan and organize their development towards a specific route, while keep everyone on the same page as to what is planned, but also allows the EA community to temper their feedback based on what is planned to come.
I strongly suggest to re-read what I've written. You probably flew over that sentence where I said "they did NOT deliver the things they've promised." thus the follow-up with "then again, they've never been in this kind of business before"
In addition I fail to understand why you feel so offended. I referred to you with only one given example of critique, doesn't mean everything I said was directed at you. Calm down.

Reactions: User0098

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
My TL DR of the new patch :

- Pandora's scenes are less interesting than what we got before.
- Taron's main quest seems shorter to me. I'm a bit disapointed by the fact the "infiltrations" space combat missions are very shorts. It's not fairly balanced with side content / side quests.
- Ground Combat feels sometimes that ennemies random spawn position will decide if you succeed the mission or not

Overall I prefered Elaisha's update.

Reactions: Danlorn

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i found this and given the size i think it's safe to say it's te 0.4 so well, enjoy !
uuuuhhh I don't think crackers have front sites...that's definitely some sort of scamaze even if the game does work

Aug 22, 2017
Small reminder for people that Subverse is an Unreal Engine game.
Which means you can use Unreal Unlocker to do some stuff, for example: Free Camera (just google Unreal Unlocker)
That allows you to adjust the camera of scenes however the hell you want and give you an better experience, or just to meme around.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes