Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
Seriously!!? That dick-size Tibold has the best-weaponed airship I have ever seen, Why have you made combat so difficult?
My erection went off during combats

• Haha
Reactions: AnkitPareek_7

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
can the person responsible for this game on this site add some links to the full part that weighs these 42gb because these links what are added do not work

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
these part links are some kind of one big mistake I have an internet of 1000mb/s download speed of 250-500 mb/s and part 1 downloads me within 5 days pathetic

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
well nothing I'll wait until 10 to get paid and buy the original at least my wholegre will download in 2/3 minutes and not like tutah 5 days 1 part

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
This game has incredible graphics but the system of discovering scenes feels too disconnected from the game. I mean it's like if instead of watching an erotic movie, you'd watch a movie to unlock short scenes with the same characters but out of the story. Feels weird! I love when the x scenes comes organically from the story.
However it's a really nice project to see flourish.
I'd love a save for the last version, too

HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
This game has incredible graphics but the system of discovering scenes feels too disconnected from the game. I mean it's like if instead of watching an erotic movie, you'd watch a movie to unlock short scenes with the same characters but out of the story. Feels weird! I love when the x scenes comes organically from the story.
However it's a really nice project to see flourish.
I'd love a save for the last version, too
Really hope they will make the scenes into small stories later on. Some of them are already connected by same characters, so just adding small dialogue and progressing through events would be even better. They have voice actors and they should use them more!

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Really hope they will make the scenes into small stories later on. Some of them are already connected by same characters, so just adding small dialogue and progressing through events would be even better. They have voice actors and they should use them more!
*they have some voice actors

A few have left their social media presence, so I wouldn’t count on added dialogue beyond what’s already been done.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes