Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

lhfdw

Oct 18, 2019
I finished it and used someone else's complete save file from the previous update sadly I can't access all of Blythe's scene in one go so I recommend making a copy before buying the scenes. Here's the save which you can use before the new update. https://f95zone.to/threads/subverse-v0-7-0-cracked-studio-fow.77900/post-10497365
I finished it and used someone else's complete save file from the previous update sadly I can't access all of Blythe's scene in one go so I recommend making a copy before buying the scenes. Here's the save which you can use before the new update. https://f95zone.to/threads/subverse-v0-7-0-cracked-studio-fow.77900/post-10497365
thanks
Thank you.You made my day!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have a full save file with all the scenes unlocked?
Before anyone says anything, I do own the game on Steam but I'm just lazy to play it. I'm not a fan of Blythe anyway.

Last edited:

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Here you go lads.

It's the GOG version so no crack needed. Please seed and remember to practice safe torrenting with a VPN.

(Also if you really like the game consider buying it when you'll be in a position to do so)

P.S: It's not archived or anything so that you can keep seeding while you're playing it. If you want a more compressed version I think it's safe to say the rpdl team will soon have theirs out and they usually archive it.

Jan 14, 2018
As a Blythe fan the update is okay. The amount and variety of scenes is great but it definitely feels rushed. Her model and animations look amazing in certain scenes and horrendous in others especially when you compare them to the other girls. The 2PP scenes also oddly feel like 1PP scenes? Idk what it is it just feels off. Maybe I'm the only one though and maybe I hyped myself too much for my fav waifu and looking too hard. It's not a bad update overall though.
Hope to see some 2PP cost futa scenes in the future and hope they redo some.

It's a 6 or maybe 7/10 nut for me

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
The trailer hyped me up more than I should have. It was an okay update. There are couple of bugs as well.

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Here you go lads.

It's the GOG version so no crack needed. Please seed and remember to practice safe torrenting with a VPN.

(Also if you really like the game consider buying it when you'll be in a position to do so)

P.S: It's not archived or anything so that you can keep seeding while you're playing it. If you want a more compressed version I think it's safe to say the rpdl team will soon have theirs out and they usually archive it.
TY!
PD: I will buy it when the Steam version has the same price as the GOG version :c.

Dec 12, 2021
Here you go lads.

danke, hopefully it starts downloading faster than 100kbs soon

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
danke, hopefully it starts downloading faster than 100kbs soon
It may take a bit to ramp up, but shouldn't take a long time. I've been seeding at 20-30MB/s almost since posting so there's plenty of people now. Might wanna check settings and everything on your own end if it doesn't improve. Something may be blocking connections to the rest of the peers in the swarm.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Might be because Subverse humor doesn't work on me, might be because H-content is still devoid of context, but I'm getting more and more lazy at actually playing the game. Still hoping for the longer cinematics to come out.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes