firefly169

Aug 24, 2017
Don't know why peoples hate NTR contents in here, it's just a game not real life, vanilla sex 1 on 1 is just bland and boring for a game, they have to spice things up. About this game, i think it's not too bad for an EA game, FOW still can improve it.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
I'm from germany, so torrenting was the only option for me to get this game... and BOI am I glad that I didn't buy it. Saved me the effort of filing a refund request after 5 minutes.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Oh boy, I shouldn't post on this topic once.

Now my notifications are a fuckfest.

metafour

Nov 1, 2018
1-2 hours in, I really like the story this game is setting and the potential it has... but what is up with the dialogue?

Like Huniepop 2, you're just spammed with crass humor in the face, which is funny at some bits, but then just gets really cringy and annoying later on? Why not just do something normal? You already have such a interesting universe and setting, do we need the same 16 year old humour every.single.time we have dialogue?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I really think the developers should implement a system where, when you romance a girl, you can tell her to stay faithful to you and she does.

And then, at the end of the game, if you cheated on her, she kills you and the game deletes your savefile.

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Don't know why peoples hate NTR contents in here, it's just a game not real life, vanilla sex 1 on 1 is just bland and boring for a game, they have to spice things up. About this game, i think it's not too bad for an EA game, FOW still can improve it.
Because NTR isn't a thing. You would have to think so little of women to imagine they're capable of it, while everyone wants to bang the best of women. There is also the emasculation part. I dont know about you, but I would do some serious damage to anyone involved trying to NTR me in this hypothetical situation. And even if by some long shot miracle I was forced to witness but not intervene, I would just cut my losses and move on. Not stay and watch, least of all get turned on by it.

People who enjoy NTR are only alive because Darwinism no longer applies.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I really think the developers should implement a system where, when you romance a girl, you can tell her to stay faithful to you and she does.

And then, at the end of the game, if you cheated on her, she kills you and the game deletes your savefile.
they can add things like that you romance her at maximum and then choose if you want her only for you or share her

bupt

Jul 6, 2018
ayone have save after 5 pieces treasure map ?
I got tr.map but , nothing going on , can`t start last fight (

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Anyone else remember the devs saying the reason they were delaying the game so much was because they wanted to release a 'full game' rather than just releasing 'updates' and 'episodic releases'?
Well this is only the early acces release not the full release.

bupt

Jul 6, 2018
Well this is only the early acces release not the full release.
nope. there are act 2 , fight with huntress ect, Killi`s sex scenes .... ++ more content
I see this problem in FOV`s discord, they call it "Treasure Map Bug"

Last edited:

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
Quick question how "bad" the NTR is?
Until now there was no real answer. The devs said you only get what you want but also you have some story parts that are "hard-coded.

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
for a studio that major works are animation and have no game developing experience. this is excess my expectation.
too bad the "sexing" part was just meet n' fuck kinda thing with cum slider and have no relative to story at all. Would be more into it if characters were more engaging and bed time story unlock through story like dating sim instead of just using points and purchase it

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes