TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
None of it matters!

Something being complicated doesn't make it good.

2 things are true.
1. The guys stuck in the interdimensional pocket space have no idea where they are, and are scared for their lives.
2. The succubi are systematically chasing them down to murder them.

Whatever nonsense post-hoc justification the story tries to give to make the succubi's actions more palatable is irrelevant.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
None of it matters!

Something being complicated doesn't make it good.

2 things are true.
1. The guys stuck in the interdimensional pocket space have no idea where they are, and are scared for their lives.
2. The succubi are systematically chasing them down to murder them.

Whatever nonsense post-hoc justification the story tries to give to make the succubi's actions more palatable is irrelevant.
Nothing of what I typed, in any way, tried to give moral justification to the succubi's actions. In fact, what I typed did the opposite of giving them moral justification. I don't know why you quoted my post.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Nothing of what I typed, in any way, tried to give moral justification to the succubi's actions. In fact, what I typed did the opposite of giving them moral justification. I don't know why you quoted my post.
Not moral justification but palatable. If fucking a succubus makes me immortal instead of dry fishing, sign me up. Of course that doesn't happen to the majority of their victims I guess.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Pay no mind...

You were quite on point, although I'd be curious to know who you're quoting. There's much lore from SQDT, often unclear, and a chunk disappeared with the forgotten FFTactics game.
The lore from Academia is much simpler and clear-cut, in comparison. There are still quite a few grey zones late-game.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
Pay no mind...

You were quite on point, although I'd be curious to know who you're quoting. There's much lore from SQDT, often unclear, and a chunk disappeared with the forgotten FFTactics game.
The lore from Academia is much simpler and clear-cut, in comparison. There are still quite a few grey zones late-game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
While I very much life PFKS, she's a liar at heart. Academia focuses on lies, among the other idiosyncracies...
It makes sense when you think of LoN as a limbo, a waiting room for souls to go to the next step. That'd make succubi the cleaning crew - they'd be the cleaner fishies picking off the extra, unwanted bits.

The point and the main interest of SQDT's work, is that they leave much open room for imagination and interpretation. Godly work on that front, IMHO, for the current society and market direly lacks that stimulation.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes