snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the fight with Mochizuki? I am having trouble with it. Please help
For any protagonist, you can trigger her first scene by talking to her when your EP is high and selecting the "......" option. If you're having trouble getting that, the easiest way to raise it is to step on the pink tiles in the later part of the sea/pool area. There's a section right by the emergency exit where you can walk back and forth to build it up. To get her second scene (and progress the story), you need to being playing as the Alumnus (default name is Mamoru), and it'll trigger automatically after the first one.

thehentaibunny64

Jun 5, 2020
Okay two people have asked and been ignored now, so this is annoying but hopefully there will be an answer now.

I'm playing the DLC and got the tutorial and stuff on thoughtography, and now I need to get 3 photo's of succubi, but there's no option in battle to use thoughtography or anything, how do you use it?

thehentaibunny64

Jun 5, 2020
Fuck. I've done literally everything in the game EXCEPT the DLC, I was hoping to beat it after a small break from the game. Is there any way I could cheat the skill on to my character?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes