snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Well... It didnt worked
Did you follow the step of completing a scene in one of the basement's side doors before trying to resume?
If you did and it still doesn't work, yeah, I'm not sure (it never came up during my playtesting) so I don't know how it can be further tweaked, and yeah, you should try to redoing the final boss. Sorry for that.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
i go see what the DLC is about it ,fight tamamo and i was supposed to die and after that she asks me how the fuck i am alive and respond her with thanks for the sex ,she gets pissed and gets away .idk if i laugh or cry about it

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
i go see what the DLC is about it ,fight tamamo and i was supposed to die and after that she asks me how the fuck i am alive and respond her with thanks for the sex ,she gets pissed and gets away .idk if i laugh or cry about it
Hey, why not both?

GebboKrye

Jun 11, 2021
i enjoy games where you can have sex with monster girls/demon girls who can take you to the unimaginable sexual pleasures that can only exist beyond death
I have an addiction to those games. At this point I have hundreds of gigabytes of those sorts of games collected, yet I will never be satiated

Reactions: avientone and yesz

TheWizardMus

Sep 28, 2023
Is there a prerequisite to use the photograph skill? I have the skill in my inventory but i havent been able to activate at any point in time and the water town section requires me to use it. I'm stuck in "obey" stance cuz i cant really change it anywhere.
EDIT: I purchased the distilled items and so now im in brave stance but the photograph skill isnt in this either

Last edited:

CerberusPlays

Feb 13, 2021
Does anyone have a save file, right before the true end? I kind of messed up my second route and ended up back to the beginning instead of the true end ._. and I don't want to beat all of the girls again. I appreciate it!

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
The DLC made me like this game, just the DLC tho, it's so different of a experience when the girls aren't being cruel fucks for cruelty sake, also with Shiki Tamamo it really sets in how OOC everyone in this story is, land of night succubi being murderous to the extreme, and the notorious even if they kill you they don't twist the knife, since Sophia was kinda wholesome compared to the horrors before....
Anyways
Is it possible to go for a true end clear on a ng0? or the notorious are made to be impossible unless you spend the entire day grinding?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's possible but I imagine the latter battles would be pretty tedious with a lot of item spam. Although if you also did the dlc it'd be a lot easier.

Jul 28, 2017
The DLC made me like this game, just the DLC tho, it's so different of a experience when the girls aren't being cruel fucks for cruelty sake, also with Shiki Tamamo it really sets in how OOC everyone in this story is, land of night succubi being murderous to the extreme, and the notorious even if they kill you they don't twist the knife, since Sophia was kinda wholesome compared to the horrors before....
Anyways
Is it possible to go for a true end clear on a ng0? or the notorious are made to be impossible unless you spend the entire day grinding?
I did it, even without the DLC, though I did grind some. Grinding a little bit before finishing the boss of an area is more than enough, just enough where starts levelling taking a while, since beating a boss resets the xp decay.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
So i've began the madness that is taking everyone's "onlyfans thotctures" and when starting my bored pics farm with the nurse, I noticed that est buffs differ between satisfied and bored, Satisfied high mood est gives ep heal, while Bored Est gives a mood buff, DID SQDT COMMIT THE INSANITY THAT IS PUTTING DIFFERENT BUFFS DEPENDING ON THEIR MOOD WHEN THE PICTURE IS TAKEN?
the completionist in me is crying blood if that is true and not a glitch!

I did it, even without the DLC, though I did grind some. Grinding a little bit before finishing the boss of an area is more than enough, just enough where starts levelling taking a while, since beating a boss resets the xp decay.
nICE

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Base game enemies have random effects when you take their picture. Only the dlc enemies have pre-set effects.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
Yeah, for succubi and drifters outside of the DLC, the buffs are randomly generated at the time you take the photo. Like, if you take a photo 3x at the same turn, it will generate different buffs each time as well (depending on luck). The fact that they are random is what makes the photos so overpowered actually. You can farm/grind until you get really good buffs per photo (for example, one photo with: +50% Luxurious Hit Power, +40% Luxirous Hit Power, +50% Mood).

Btw, if you're trying to take photos of every succubus and drifter, at some point new photos will stop being saved in the Album tab. Not sure what's the exact number cap, though. As far as I'm aware, there's no legitimate way to get Album to 100%.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, for succubi and drifters outside of the DLC, the buffs are randomly generated at the time you take the photo. Like, if you take a photo 3x at the same turn, it will generate different buffs each time as well (depending on luck). The fact that they are random is what makes the photos so overpowered actually. You can farm/grind until you get really good buffs per photo (for example, one photo with: +50% Luxurious Hit Power, +40% Luxirous Hit Power, +50% Mood).

Btw, if you're trying to take photos of every succubus and drifter, at some point new photos will stop being saved in the Album tab. Not sure what's the exact number cap, though. As far as I'm aware, there's no legitimate way to get Album to 100%.
Random effects... And the album has a cap that makes impossible to get nice memories with them satisfied expression while bukkaked.... SQDT finding inovative ways of messing the player up i see...
I just lost most of my will in going on with this now...

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Is there a list of special interactions with the succubi that change the battle?
I know that to reveal the cannibal cat eared whore, you need to chose angry dialogues, and the imp is revealed by using the scan on her.
But i was caught by surprise when after using the slave Ask command on the siren, her chest increased by 2 sizes.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes