bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
That said, even if I kept the difficulty on the hardest setting, the tutorial fight happened as normal despite the game pointing out "oh, you picked this difficulty? you don't need me to explain this" -> *proceeds to explain it anyway*
The thing she doesn't explain when you're set to Nightmare is about difficulty settings, not the battle tutorial per se. That said, it's pretty easy to skip that by just absolutely obliterating the pixie in the first turn, which is easy enough to do, since you actually carry over ALL of your photos from the previous run, and only lose the randomly generated ones once you save and reload.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
The DLC completely breaks the game for me. It keeps getting "Failed to load: img/FILE_HERE" on startup, and theres been different files that have borked. the primary antagonists are titles1/Title_darkmat.png and all of the system/tg_* files. The former I also know exists because i can bloody see it right there. The others it fails to unpack .png versions of.

As far as I can tell I seem to be only one with issues because I've searched thread for the issues and cant find any results.

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
The DLC completely breaks the game for me. It keeps getting "Failed to load: img/FILE_HERE" on startup, and theres been different files that have borked. the primary antagonists are titles1/Title_darkmat.png and all of the system/tg_* files. The former I also know exists because i can bloody see it right there. The others it fails to unpack .png versions of.

As far as I can tell I seem to be only one with issues because I've searched thread for the issues and cant find any results.
The most common cause of this is trying to use the official English version of the expansion with the Japanese version of the base game. I believe if you decode everything and remove the encoded files, it should work properly.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
The most common cause of this is trying to use the official English version of the expansion with the Japanese version of the base game. I believe if you decode everything and remove the encoded files, it should work properly.
That may have been it. I found the old base game.rar and saw it was a compressed version at 1/3rd the size, just redownloaded a new fresh full base game and it works.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I can't find two of the collab' succubi. I have found alma elma, fulbuea, Succubus chan,.
But where are the two others ?
And when should we play the DLC ? After finishing the main story or any moment is good ?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I can't find two of the collab' succubi. I have found alma elma, fulbuea, Succubus chan,.
But where are the two others ?
And when should we play the DLC ? After finishing the main story or any moment is good ?
There's one in each area. Forest one: warp to fairies' playground and walk south. Southeast of this area you can walk past the trees and pull a lever. Push the object it spawns up. Water one: Right before the boss. Locker rooms warp but you can also just walk there if you already beat that area.
DLC is any time but it is a significant power spike for the player. Finishing the main story forces you into ng+ or the basement for true end. In the case of ng+, you can enter the dlc immediately.

Reactions: ss6

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
There's one in each area. Forest one: warp to fairies' playground and walk south. Southeast of this area you can walk past the trees and pull a lever. Push the object it spawns up. Water one: Right before the boss. Locker rooms warp but you can also just walk there if you already beat that area.
DLC is any time but it is a significant power spike for the player. Finishing the main story forces you into ng+ or the basement for true end. In the case of ng+, you can enter the dlc immediately.
thank you very much <3

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes