VN Ren'Py Succubus Advent: The Ethereal Collapse [0.101] [AdrihelDev]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

malcolm474

Dec 10, 2017
I frankly was about to give up after the very wordy beginning, but it got real interesting once the succubus shows up. It was worth the wait.

Reactions: Sansbones69

Nexxious

Jun 6, 2018
This is really impressive so far. The overall art, animation, sound and music is all way above average and yes I do not mind AI Art as long as it is done well. As for the story, it got me engaged for sure but it is hard to tell right now since it is so early.

I will definitely keep an eye on this project, keep it up and please do not abandon it :)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Was really surprised by how good the game was i subbed immediately, even after replying it again i was still impressed i recommended it to a few people.

The prologue has intrigued me so far, it has a decent set up, the writing is good, the characters are great and the animation was a genuine surprise for me, especially all the effects and colors during the energy drain looked really cool and immersive.

Will try to support and promote the game whenever i can. If there is one thing i wanna see and this is entirely selfish and personal it's some goth looking succubi in the future...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, keep it up, i see great things coming your way in the future :cool:

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
If you want to enable scrolling - Press Shift+O to open console and type: config.rollback_enabled=True

Reactions: NeroZee

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusAdventTheEtherealCollapse-0.101
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: FalAn21

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
if an AI game can make a decent sex scene, hell, i'm willing to bite
Surprisingly this game has one of the best animated scenes of these types of games i have seen, not sure how much its due to AI and how much its the artist himself i have to imagine he does most of the work for it to look that good.

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
The first part of chapter 1 was really great! Your production and vfx/sfx are superb as in the prologue. Was particularly impressed by the cinematic scenes at the start of chapter 1 (the song was an unexpected but nice addition) and at the end of current content. Your scene composition and mood setting are great in general, too.

The sex scene with Vilnera was nicely written and animated. You're honestly making the best portrayals of energy drain I've seen anywhere.

In terms of story, I didn't at all expect the ship sinking and 'deaths' of Veara/Richard/Wade. Veara certainly isn't dead, but not entirely sure whether Wade and Richard are. They're interesting characters, but also not too developed, so it wouldn't necessarily be a waste to kill them off and it would help sell the impact. Separately, I really like the pairing of MC and Aziela, they have an interesting dynamic.

And, speaking of Veara, those nightmares are properly creepy - really well done with those. Wondering if they're just a product of the MC's fears or there's actually some weird psychic thing going on. It'd be an odd break of character for Veara, but my wild speculation is that she survived by energy draining someone, which could have had a strong psychological impact on her. Fits in with the corruption angle I was wondering about/hoping for from the prologue, though I don't know if you're going that direction.

As a last point on story, my current theory is that the MC's mom was a succubus, in particular one related to Veara so she and MC actually are related. Regardless of whether it's true, no idea if that's even possible within your lore lol.

Minor points of criticism: the MC is pretty dumb/oblivious/childish and there seemed to be fewer options to dictate his tone/responses to people in this update. Really, the first point isn't criticism, since those traits are kind of necessary to be the protag of a succubus femdom energy drain game. The second point is more relevant and exacerbates the first issue. Would have been nice to have the option to choose at least the tone of my responses to Aziela/Jason/Alara. For flavor, even if there's no relationship points or anything to be gained/lost. But these are both pretty minor items.

Overall, this is probably my most anticipated game right now, really looking forward to the next updates.

N.I.P.

Nov 17, 2019
I'm interested in it but I hope Aziela is more present in future updates. She's a succubus who's forced to protect the hero and, though she suppresses it, has an interest in human culture. That's something interesting to the player (at least to me), I hope the MC and her have more banter and friendship or something more than that :) .

I don't really care about the other characters, I don't remember their names. The old man was nice but I felt the scenes with him dragged on a bit. When there's less scenes of the main two characters interacting than there are of scenes introducing yet more side characters, it loses me.

Also please add a backdrop to the text it's so hard to read. Personally I combat is too slow due to the health values being too high and damage values being too low. Just my thought though, congrats on making something and good luck in the future.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes