JerichoDeath

Oct 31, 2017
When I entered the Goblin area, the main character was frozen in place, constantly running, unable to do anything. No input works, not even the menus. Even the goblins wouldn't attack, despite running around her constantly.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Despite defeating the necromancer, I can't unlock the Ogre location. Someone knows why. ?

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
game is actualy unplayable in wide scren, as you cant put it in window mode :(
also because you cant reach button as the y are out of the screen

Reactions: Trigard

otaku_s_ranq

May 2, 2022
Despite defeating the necromancer, I can't unlock the Ogre location. Someone knows why. ?
as i remember corrrectly you hvae to defeat second boss on centaur map.they are under bridge. to unlock them just hit the barrel which is alwayes on the bridge.after u do it there will be hole and u have to jump in it

sPEWpa

Apr 14, 2022
Game does a bad job of explaining itself, you need to press the interaction/attack key (J) to progress conversation and get unstuck there. I can't get any of the tatoo/seduce spells to work but i have found that on the second level if you defeat the goblin with the captive before he runs away you get a key that leads to a big resource reward later in the level.
You can also exploit the exit quest button in the top right to get the health potion from the first mob of the first level and then immediately leave before getting autohit from the second mob that runs up to you, rinse and repeat and you can get a stash of pots for rainy days.
Watch out on centaur boss, if you defeat him near the bottom left of his arena he can get stuck on the scenery when doing his scripted escape and softlock you in the cutscene forcing you to abandon quest.
Do you know how can i unlock ogres gluttony(level)? Ive killed the archmage/lich a lot of times but i cannot unlockit going crazy right now

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
i really want to play the game, but not playable in fullscreen

anybody managed to launch in window mode ? or change resolution of the game ?
im on 3440x1440, and everything is out of the screen, and i mean buttons and stuffs you neeed to even basicly play :(

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

im on 3440x1440, and everything is out of the screen, and i mean buttons and stuffs you neeed to even basicly play :(
Dunno if it's because of your Monitor's resolution but mine seems fine and in full screen though...

DdryadD

Sep 5, 2020
Also to unlock the ogre stage, you need to do the centaur stage but cross the bridge instead of blowing it up, kill 4-5 centaurs then the camera should refocus allowing you to continue to the right, you'll get to the centaur village, beat the boss and that's it

HALO81

Jun 3, 2021

Have you tried Alt + Enter? it works in windows.

HALO81

Jun 3, 2021
I tried to do this, but she keeps getting glitched, like there is no animation at all, she just keep standing there without doing anything.
To give births, you need fast pregnancy skill (100 sperms cost) + HP and Mana bar filled, at least 25 each. Also, i tried it and found error. it cannot give birth, instead just sitting halfways. Probably because of clit piercing. So, not having clit piercing may be one option

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes