Nightmare799

Nov 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOW THE FUCK COULD ANYONE JERK OFF TO THIS DEGENERATE LEVEL GARBAGE?!
what the fuck man...the rest of this game is meh, but this just brakes boundaries
Says the guy with a banner where a girl is being fucked by some alien insect thing lmao. Pots and kettles and all that.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
well yea I'd argue that jerking off to what is essentially just a flying cock is cooler than jerking off to a freaking newborn ;_;
Preggy kink isn't about birthing. But making someone preggy. Like a powermove, marking territory. Birthing is like a unnecessary detail, but I always respect keeping it real to what it is.

And I'd argue your grotesque flying tapeworms for dicks are way less cooler then freaking babies being born.
Don't be hypocrite.
You can argue however you want, kinks are kinks, and what you ration is entitled to you.And don't kinkshame.

Reactions: turbotoucher

Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
Whenever I press G/L to birth, the character just kneels down frozen, and I can't do anything other than leave out of the map.

Last edited:

Adi373737

Apr 30, 2022
okay guys I figured it out things work like this many of the thing you can do don't work if you don't got enough mana like you can't dodge of use the marks as well as if you have too many thing in your inventory you can't pick up more so they just chill there
get the thing that lets you collect as more semen immediately
you won't get any money form levels unless you get violated and that rarely happens unless you loose
You can access the zombie level by throwing a torch at the bridge at the centar level which will allow you to get all the other stuff you can also kill the goblin that is caring the girl away at the start of the goblin level which will give you access to the copper key which is a good way to collect semen for moneys and upgrades and if you kill the rober that is doing it with the fairy you will be able to interact with them

Honestly the game is badly made but actually works more than you think most of the time

Reactions: Artix0

Medicated12

Jul 20, 2022
okay guys I figured it out things work like this many of the thing you can do don't work if you don't got enough mana like you can't dodge of use the marks as well as if you have too many thing in your inventory you can't pick up more so they just chill there
get the thing that lets you collect as more semen immediately
you won't get any money form levels unless you get violated and that rarely happens unless you loose
You can access the zombie level by throwing a torch at the bridge at the centar level which will allow you to get all the other stuff you can also kill the goblin that is caring the girl away at the start of the goblin level which will give you access to the copper key which is a good way to collect semen for moneys and upgrades and if you kill the rober that is doing it with the fairy you will be able to interact with them

Honestly the game is badly made but actually works more than you think most of the time
When you release a fairy, she give item that make them allow to help you and she also give a hint that goblin also can be tame, how i do it?, i also find baby worm you gave birth in zombie stage protect you from any monster.

Crazy Gaston

Jul 26, 2018
So has anyone beaten the Dragon level? Shortly after the level starts, the black sound filter covers the screen; and the entire game freezes. There's no text or prompt, none of the buttons do anything, and I have to quit and restart the game. So far, I haven't found a way around this. Any suggestions?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Really should've included the pregnancy tag and changed the engine to Unity
Game has some kinda decent animations and the pregnancy mechanic is surprisingly decent considering the impreg/preg tag in this circle's last game got people blueballed
Dunno wat the devs were smoking to be able to create such clunky controls and from the looks of it they never seem to tweak their games post release

Adi373737

Apr 30, 2022
When you release a fairy, she give item that make them allow to help you and she also give a hint that goblin also can be tame, how i do it?, i also find baby worm you gave birth in zombie stage protect you from any monster.
no clue on the goblin part

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Says the guy with a banner where a girl is being fucked by some alien insect thing lmao. Pots and kettles and all that.
Was gonna comment something to that guy too but eh, not worth it to step down on the level of a degen, not that I'm not a degen myself (since I like lolis) but dem guy has more screws loose, so yeah, to each his own I guess. People who complain like him about other's fetish when his/her/its fetish is also something grotesque is clearly just wanting attention.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Is anyone gonna share a full save soon?
Save is located in " AppData\LocalLow\Kanetsu " btw. >w>

The game is meh Ik for a 2D side scroller but um when U get raped u can't escape but in foreplay, U can escape? Um please fix it so U can escape in rape to. X3

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes