DiamonDKZ

May 6, 2018
here come save file, all item bought, just five cg left need to unlock. you can get it from 3 and 5 map.
- you only can use seduction skill by equip cupid dirty crest with consume max mp.
- to get gold by sell sperm, get rape by enemy (must survive until clear stage), sell your offspring.
- easy money can get from "breeding period of goblin" just kill first goblin who bring a girl then take copper key " unlock it on third phase from area.
- secret passage area 2 (kill goblin who bring a girl ) & area 3 (destroy the bridge)
Game is exe, where can i find save folder?

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
how to get the succubus raped without fail the quest?, the enemy just attack me until i lose and get "quest fail"

otaku_s_ranq

May 2, 2022
does anyone understand how to give birth in this game? i opened all cg-s and only those scenes are left.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
sooo thanks to you guys and NOT the game itself, I learned how to initiate "sex" without loosing. She only does oral. And it doesn't count at the end of the level. I get 0 coins. 0. !. I can sell all sperm I have for some income, but then it will be impossible for me to fill my mage gauge. Which I need for evasion.

Yeah game could have been good, but right now it's a) terribly keymapped and b) annoyingly hard because of what I assume bugs/unfinished programming.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Adi373737

Apr 30, 2022
Game does a bad job of explaining itself, you need to press the interaction/attack key (J) to progress conversation and get unstuck there. I can't get any of the tatoo/seduce spells to work but i have found that on the second level if you defeat the goblin with the captive before he runs away you get a key that leads to a big resource reward later in the level.
You can also exploit the exit quest button in the top right to get the health potion from the first mob of the first level and then immediately leave before getting autohit from the second mob that runs up to you, rinse and repeat and you can get a stash of pots for rainy days.
Watch out on centaur boss, if you defeat him near the bottom left of his arena he can get stuck on the scenery when doing his scripted escape and softlock you in the cutscene forcing you to abandon quest.
So the tatoos only work if you have a full mp bar and if you use the cupid tatoo on enemies they become stunned and you can servis them to get the missing cutsicnes but I still have one problem well two I am unable to access the ghost and dragon levels and I also have no clue how to interact with the fairy on the oger level

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes