Seedmanc

Apr 12, 2024
What was the purpose of the skill that summons any monstergirl after you beat the game? You can control them, but that's limited to walking and jumping, is that all or I'm missing something?
Gives me a feeling the author wanted to put more into this mode but abandoned it. Imagine how fun it would be to be able to try all the different monstergirls' attacks on the MC if the moveset wasn't so limited. But as of now this skill doesn't really bring much more than the usual partner summon ability.
I wonder if it would be difficult to make a patch that would unlock attacking for controllable girls.

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
What was the purpose of the skill that summons any monstergirl after you beat the game? You can control them, but that's limited to walking and jumping, is that all or I'm missing something?
Gives me a feeling the author wanted to put more into this mode but abandoned it. Imagine how fun it would be to be able to try all the different monstergirls' attacks on the MC if the moveset wasn't so limited. But as of now this skill doesn't really bring much more than the usual partner summon ability.
I wonder if it would be difficult to make a patch that would unlock attacking for controllable girls.
I assumed it was just to be able to H them whenever you wanted, without having to go back to the hub area to find them, or going to their native areas. I have also wondered about fleshing out the system a bit more, but sadly I believe the dev has moved on to work on other things (among them, a sequel to this game. Hopefully he adds to the summon mechanic in the sequel)

Lynus1

Formerly 'Synel'
May 12, 2020
If I understand what you're looking for there's an accessory that causes summoned companions to attack the player.

Seedmanc

Apr 12, 2024
The cat ears don't work on summoned girls.
I saw someone here making an assembly patch already, wouldn't they be able to unlock the attack mode for called girls as well?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes