3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
What's the reason for the different filesize on the anonfiles/gofiles (470.9MB) and the workupload/nopy (449.1MB) links? Is there one we'd prefer or is there no practical difference? Asking because some people are having errors.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Hey, does anyone know what program this developer used to make the models and animations? Same thing with Boko877.

I looked and years ago Boko877 said they used 3D Custom Girl + MMD, but it appears that game and its mods are completely wiped from the net. And MMD may seem a bit outdated for this type of project.

Any help is appreciated.
That's what it looks like to me. 3D Custom Girl for the models, MMD for the animations.

Reactions: ALCATR0Z

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
Using translator++ with Hdom's release, all untranslated text should have been replaced. Since i'm using the public V the MTL for the untranslated text will likely suck but if anyone wants to use the newer V with deepL, feel free to reapply the translation:

PS just checked and some shop menu's still not translated, but all scenes should be now.

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
Using translator++ with Hdom's release, all untranslated text should have been replaced. Since i'm using the public V the MTL for the untranslated text will likely suck but if anyone wants to use the newer V with deepL, feel free to reapply the translation:

PS just checked and some shop menu's still not translated, but all scenes should be now.
Used patreon V with DeepL to improve the Translation. Actually much better now. Machine Translation has come a long way from two years ago.

Reactions: Gorrik

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
Used patreon V with DeepL to improve the Translation. Actually much better now. Machine Translation has come a long way from two years ago.
Hmmm
Wonder if it's to the point where we could do a passable translation of the old BattoraFakku fangames from the 2ch days.
They are the granddaddy progenitors of all of this stuff, but they are Soooooo text heavy that manual translation is wildly impractical, and they straight up steal all of their images, so a legit translation is totally verboten.

I think Leotard quest had something like 600+ enemies, all with unique content, BFRogue was even bigger, but mechanically they beat the shit out of this stuff, with detailed mechanics, hilarious worldbuilding, and in some cases, actual characters.

Gorrik

Jul 1, 2018
I overwrite the data folder of a fresh install with this one and its actually breaking events and stuff in the game, did you experience this? Like I can't interact with any of the switches, stationary NPCs for events are either invisible or broken, you can walk past the purple crystal walls, stuck inside some rooms, etc. The TL is so much better though!

Reactions: Magazif

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
I overwrite the data folder of a fresh install with this one and its actually breaking events and stuff in the game, did you experience this? Like I can't interact with any of the switches, stationary NPCs for events are either invisible or broken, you can walk past the purple crystal walls, stuck inside some rooms, etc. The TL is so much better though!
This is usually all down to tagging and parsing before you apply the patch in T++

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
It says "Ahahaha, your face is messed up due to my ass. This is fun, isn't it, Onii-chan?"

You're welcome.
I know what it says (used LEC) I was just pointing it out

Hmmm
Wonder if it's to the point where we could do a passable translation of the old BattoraFakku fangames from the 2ch days.
They are the granddaddy progenitors of all of this stuff, but they are Soooooo text heavy that manual translation is wildly impractical, and they straight up steal all of their images, so a legit translation is totally verboten.

I think Leotard quest had something like 600+ enemies, all with unique content, BFRogue was even bigger, but mechanically they beat the shit out of this stuff, with detailed mechanics, hilarious worldbuilding, and in some cases, actual characters.
pika-san does good work

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
how bad is the MTL
It's fine in most areas. I'm guessing Hemdom went through a lot of lines and made an attempt to touch them up. There is a lot of dialogue and text that was missed and is still in Japanese, though. Most of the important bits are translated. One thing I can think of is the text that displays when you enter endless mode that tells you the difference between Normal and Extra, as well as some other end-game text. It's easily passable, though.

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
The elf is literally just a recoloured Sophitia from SoulCalibur with a bow and ears... I'm not complaining :)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes