3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Revealed: Press "Z" while standing in front of the book
What happens if that doesn't work??? Pressed every single key on my keyboard. Like 6 to open the menu. Left click makes the statue make a noise, but otherwise this game is broken 50% of the time?

1234fillername1234

Nov 6, 2020
Game is ok. Heavy focus on femdom, heavy focus on titjobs, thighjobs, rubbing, etc. There is only one girl where you have vaginal sex, and there is only one scene with licking penis. All girls are clothed. For me this game didn't do anything..... I wanted to see more from the girls, very sad. No blowjobs, no sex positions, nothing. Not saying the game is bad, just not for me. I am sure there is someone who is into this.

Reactions: degne65

OrderToGaming

Apr 22, 2019
What happens if that doesn't work??? Pressed every single key on my keyboard. Like 6 to open the menu. Left click makes the statue make a noise, but otherwise this game is broken 50% of the time?
I don't know, sorry. A strange game with no management instructions. And the statue is a save point in the game, nothing more.

I opened the book with the "Z", and after closing it, the barrier from below disappeared. It should work like this. I can't tell you anything else(

Oct 5, 2019
I'm not getting animations on any of the Scenes. They move for a single frame and then freeze. I know it was like this when I first downloaded the untranslated version on release here. Anyone know of a fix for this? I was going to try the Windows compatability mode real quick.

Oct 5, 2019
I'm not getting animations on any of the Scenes. They move for a single frame and then freeze. I know it was like this when I first downloaded the untranslated version on release here. Anyone know of a fix for this? I was going to try the Windows compatability mode real quick.
It worked for me!

Mar 23, 2020
No Errors just a black screen when I boot the game, I can heard audio when I hit space bar and what not but I can't see anything no matter what I do.

No issues with other games such as Succubus Maze which is made by the same dev.

Does anyone have any potential fixes?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes