ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
I bought it on steam. The graphics are decent. in some ways better than Illusion games, non censored schlong & penetration - but also limited. And the customization is really limited. The English voice acting is pretty good. ... but - no café. actually beside the fucking no nothing. But the base is set, and there is updates coming. So maybe the will be more... content? Main reason to buy this game on Steam was to make a point: More (better) adult content is appreciated. Towards Steam and the Dev community. If I see another waifu puzzle I remove the sexual content tags from my search at Steam.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I bought it on steam. The graphics are decent. in some ways better than Illusion games, non censored schlong & penetration - but also limited. And the customization is really limited. The English voice acting is pretty good. ... but - no café. actually beside the fucking no nothing. But the base is set, and there is updates coming. So maybe the will be more... content? Main reason to buy this game on Steam was to make a point: More (better) adult content is appreciated. Towards Steam and the Dev community. If I see another waifu puzzle I remove the sexual content tags from my search at Steam.
Yep pretty much, the game is there just for the sex scenes, you wont get much of anything else, it's very well voice acted and the animation is pretty good.
But as you said i hope games like this succeed because it's about sending a message that there is a big market for games like these, it was my biggest hope with a game like Subverse.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarnMTB

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
I was just looking at this yesterday and pondering what if I could fap to this. thank you for answering that question

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
1. Dev is Taiwanese not Japanese
2. Dev has OP can add
3. This one has more animations&features tho imo the first game is better but it's just me

AcidPrince

Sep 10, 2019
I downloaded the game and tried to open it, but had only endless loading screen after opening options menu, then it just show the message "programm is not responding". My PC isn`t brand new, but decent enough to play games. Also I deleted a lot of files from both drives to free up memory, but that didn`t help me. Any suggestions guys? Coz any other unity game is working fine, but only this had that problem.

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
I downloaded the game and tried to open it, but had only endless loading screen after opening options menu, then it just show the message "programm is not responding". My PC isn`t brand new, but decent enough to play games. Also I deleted a lot of files from both drives to free up memory, but that didn`t help me. Any suggestions guys? Coz any other unity game is working fine, but only this had that problem.
the only idea i have is that you need to free as much memory as possible, it seems to glob 6-7gb of ram, and also try to lower the quailty.
The game for me crashed wneh i tried to open it while chrome was open

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
Great game here, good waifus, pretty nice, good sex position choices. That's a ten.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
Well, I have to say that while limited in scope, this game manages to ping a number of things for me. Sexy demons will ALWAYS get me playing a game (I proudly have a restraining order signed by Minos) and ultra-short skirts... and the use of "Dirty Talk" is a definite plus for me as well.

It may not be the most imaginative or original, but it DEFINITELY gets my attention and the blood flowing to all the right places.

scrimmybogons

Jan 16, 2019
How does the drain balls mechanic work?
Honestly still tying to figure this one out and others. I think drain balls happens if the cum meter is empty.... but that's not right either because the game clearly doesn't really want you to spam the cum button, you get the perfunctory anims and not the 'big finish' (like a Deus Ex takedown anim lol).

What I can't figure out is whether or not there's actually any sex positions to unlock at all, or any kind of relationship status to level up with the girls. I don't think there are.

scrimmybogons

Jan 16, 2019
What I do know is that several sessions with one will start to make it easier to get her riled up. Foot stuff doesn't get me off but it's the fastest way to get the girl horny because all of her 'orgy system' slots are open, you can apply a tongue or a toy to every slot.

Then her level of arousal (the yellow bars) is applied against the thinner blue bar (her stamina I guess, like yours?), and if you max out her arousal every time you cum in her pussy or ass, then you'll get her to orgasm, though the animations don't really seem much different, you just get a different final "evaluation" type anim.

Honestly I think the anims are great, the dirty talk is cool, wish each of the three at least had different body types or at least different tits.

Once you've just gone hog wild on em a few times though I keep wishing more anims or positions would unlock but I don't think that's the case. I really like some of the start screens you get after a session, like the lewd makeout one.

I know that sounds lame but a little bit more progression would be cool. Unlike the HS model where you just do whatever and the girl is basically just a toy (don't get me wrong, it's sexy), this game seeming to have an evaluation of you actually trying to impress a succubus seems like the unique angle and sort of a missed opportunity to expand.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes