lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
figured out drained balls, keep cumming without cum meter being full.. got me first one.

edit: still testing position but would have to do with her pleasure meter id guess... looks like my evaluation went up, just stick as much toys in her and 2nd girl as you can per position.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laguna12345

V@nRut@23

Apr 28, 2019
Anyone else stuck on startup after the launcher?
Welcome to the club. OP mentioned that he will work on that. I play most of the games here using wine on linux. However this game, not even in Windows is working at least for me. Probably because I have a low end computer.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Welcome to the club. OP mentioned that he will work on that. I play most of the games here using wine on linux. However this game, not even in Windows is working at least for me. Probably because I have a low end computer.
This is because game loading almost all assets to play two intro sequences, if you don't have enough ram, vram and cpu power(+ssd) game may launch very slowly or crash, solution is simple, add option to skip intro cinematic to game launcher, better, optimize game.

Reactions: marty and V@nRut@23
Feb 16, 2019
I must be extra dumb, because I just can not figure out how to unlock the extra positions that have the lock icon over them. I've tried raising the succubus' excitement using the toys, I've tried emptying my balls in them and going back for more, and I can't figure it out. Can some hero explain in really simple terms how to actually unlock these? Do they stay unlocked if you finish the scene?

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I must be extra dumb, because I just can not figure out how to unlock the extra positions that have the lock icon over them. I've tried raising the succubus' excitement using the toys, I've tried emptying my balls in them and going back for more, and I can't figure it out. Can some hero explain in really simple terms how to actually unlock these? Do they stay unlocked if you finish the scene?
I think it's locked because the type of interactions (fellation, vaginal, anal, footjob) is not possible for certain positions.

croPath

May 10, 2017
WITHOUT MODS and nice edit because SC looks way better then that so dunno what setting you have it set to xD Still makes my point because games like that have stagnated for years now because they will sell no matter what. Even with mods this game is far above HS and games like that in detail level when u run it at actual highest settings

CopycatD

May 27, 2018
I lost it completely when this remixed K.K. Disco started playing in the title screen.

I've been just staring at it for the last few minutes. I'm not crazy, right? Do you hear it too?

It's extremely groovy.

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
WITHOUT MODS and nice edit because SC looks way better then that so dunno what setting you have it set to xD Still makes my point because games like that have stagnated for years now because they will sell no matter what. Even with mods this game is far above HS and games like that in detail level when u run it at actual highest settings
The entire point of games like Honey Select and games like it are the incredible degree of customization.
This game sacrificed customization for a greater degree of fidelity. One's not better then the other, they just offer different things.

croPath

May 10, 2017
The entire point of games like Honey Select and games like it are the incredible degree of customization.
This game sacrificed customization for a greater degree of fidelity. One's not better then the other, they just offer different things.
I never said it was just that it came much better put together out of the box due to its small team going for quality and not relying on just selling on account of its the niche it satisfies which games like HS rely on instead of pushing higher standards out the box. HS are sort of like bethesda games if we wanna draw comparison with "AAA" gaming. You are just repeating what i basically said there.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes