Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
I might be a dum dum, but I can't find the 'hide UI' button anywhere. I'm not sure if the game even have that function.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I see this keeps coming up so I'll say it clearly: the game takes a while to load when you start it. It might show up as "not responding" but that's normal, just let it sit there for a bit. Don't click it, don't drag it, don't kill the process, don't hold hands and say you love it, just let it be for a couple minutes and it should finally load.
How long "a couple minutes" is seems to be somewhat dependent on your hardware setup. My PC is considered garbage by today's standards and it takes around 3-4 minutes to start.

Grammer

Jan 19, 2019
I tried to start the game without even touching my mouse or keyboard and it crashed anyway.
Anyone got out of this?

Rizsids

Oct 2, 2020
I see this keeps coming up so I'll say it clearly: the game takes a while to load when you start it. It might show up as "not responding" but that's normal, just let it sit there for a bit. Don't click it, don't drag it, don't kill the process, don't hold hands and say you love it, just let it be for a couple minutes and it should finally load.
How long "a couple minutes" is seems to be somewhat dependent on your hardware setup. My PC is considered garbage by today's standards and it takes around 3-4 minutes to start.
ok, now its working, just need a little bit patient

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
very nice.
its got quite a bit to enjoy.
if there was 1 thing id ask for to be able to also fuck them while prego.
but thats just me.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Succubus Cafe [v1.1.2] Repack

Repack Features:

Original Size: 8.55GB
Repack Size: 2.46GB

100% Lossless Repack
Installation Time: 20 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Repack By LDX REPACKS

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes